Prologue

Mr. and Mrs. Reyes, Angelic Reyes... and Evangelic. It was always like that. Magkasama si Mr. and Mrs. Reyes at Angelic na pinakamamahal nilang anak, at bago pa man makarating kay Evangelic ay may matagal na pause. Bakit? Dahil lagi nalang Angelic this, Angelic that. Laging si Angelic. Parang wala si Evangelic sa buhay nila.

Nagsimula ito nang akalain nila na mag-isang anak lang si Angelic. They were so happy since they only wanted an only child, but then there's Evangelic. Simula pa man ay laging binibigyan ng mas magagandang gamit si Angelic. Kumbaga eh, between the two of them, Angelic is the spoiled one.

"Baby Angelic, gusto mong chocolates?" Tanong ni Mrs. Reyes kay Angelic.

"Yes, mommy! Where?" Angelic asked.

"Nasa table! Keep it, ah?" Mrs. Reyes said.

"Mommy! I want-!" Sabi ni Evangelic, ngunit wala na si Mrs. Reyes at hindi pinansin ang pangalawang anak. "Too." Bulong niya na lamang sa sarili.

Nagsimula ito sa mga simpleng ganyan lang, pero kalaunan ay lumala.

"Mommy! We have to pay 500 pesos for our exchange gifts! Grade 6 na ako, gusto ko po mas madami!" Sabi ng twelve year old Angelic.

"Anything for you, baby. Reregaluhan natin ng Gucci bag 'yan. That's worth a hundred thousands pesos. Ayaw kong sinasabihan ka ng poor." Sabi ni Mrs. Reyes, sinusubuan nanaman ng gintong kutsara ang unang anak.

"Thank you, mommy. You're the best!" Angelic said sweetly, giving her mother a hug and kiss on the cheeks.

"Mommy, 500 pesos din po sa amin." Sabi ni Evangelic while smiling sweetly but her smile faded when Mrs. Reyes glared at her.

"Anong 500 pesos? Work for it. Hindi kung saan-saan lang nakakakuha ng pera." She said.

"Y-yes, mommy." Sabi ng twelve year old din na Evangelic.

"Uh uh uh. Tita. I'm not your mother." Mrs. Reyes corrected before walking away, leaving the almost teary eyed girl standing there while looking down and feeling down at the same time.

She turned around to go to her room at hindi na napigilan ang pagtulo ng luha sa kanyang mga kulay green na mata. She was about to get inside her room when she saw on her peripheral view si Angelic habang naka-smirk at nakatingin sa kanya while her arms is crossed over her chest.

"Oh, if it isn't the adopted kid. The bad kid. The unwanted." Pang-iinis ng 'mala-anghel' na si Angelic.

"Oo na, Angelic. Ikaw na ang mahal nila. You're the best, eh. So why don't you try and stay out of my life and be their good girl?" Evangelic countered.

"Wow! Do you want mommy to hear about this?" Angelic threatened but Evangelic felt the exact opposite. She felt as if she doesn't even care at all.

"That's it! I'm tired of your bullshits!" Sabi ni Evangelic at sinugod si Angelic. But looks like it wasn't her day, it never was.

"Bullshit! What?!" Sigaw ng isang boses. Mrs. Reyes. Her so-called-mother came and pulled her away from Angelic and slapped her on her left cheek.

" You know what? Don't call me mother anymore. Get out of here! Oh, wait. No. I'll just send you to your strict grandfather. That way you'll know how to behave well." Sabi ni Mrs. Reyes at saka inilabas ang kanyang mamahalin na cellphone before walking away with Angelic by her side.

At simula noon, is the birth of a new Evangelic. A shielded Evangelic. She stuck up to their words: mean, bad, unwanted. If that's what they want, then that's what they'll get.

-------------------->>>o<<<--------------------

I can't say na this is my first time writing a story but please bear with my mistakes. And also, I want to thank my best dude for helping me with this, ChaplinOf2000s. And also to TheBlackFantasist and Hebe_08. Eto na po yung pinakahihintay nyo.

This chapter is dedicated dyan sa tatlong alien na yan. Love you guys.