0.|Homecoming.

Before we move forward with this story, I'd like to point out a few things.

-Don't steal my work.

-Don't copy the characters and the scenes without my notice.

-I am not perfect nor is my English. I am still learning and my learning will never end.

-This story is not edited and is a first draft so there will be a lot of mistakes.

-I appreciate constructive criticism or pointing out the loopholes in the story but you don't have to be rude and bitchy about it.

Last but not the least (this is the star point)-THIS IS POSSESSIVE MALE STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE POSSESSIVE MALE LEADS, THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPE OF STORY.

This is a complete work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life events, name and even place will be of utter coincidence. But I will always be open to hear out your grievances (if you have any) regarding the name or place or events.

@copyright2019

TheLittle_Naga_Girl.

*

Dominick West

"Yeah, I am coming back."

I hauled the suitcase in the trunk of my Grandmother's car, adjusting the phone in between my ear and shoulder.

I heard an excited cry from the other end of the call, making me chuckle at my best friend's antics. Kaiden was likely fist pumping the air or most likely pestering Jace, my other best friend with his girlish shrieks.

"MY BITCH WILL BE BACK IN TOWN SOON!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and noted the curious look my grandmother, Nancy threw my way at my action. I shrugged my shoulders before mouthing Kaiden at her. She understood as she gave me nod in return, laughter bubbling from her.

She adored both Kaiden and Jace.

When I put the phone back over my ear, I heard Jace say, "Dude, you can't yell in the hall-"

"Kaiden, you shouldn't yell in the hallways." I heard a distant feminine voice from the other end of the call. I raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar voice as I closed the trunk and rounded the car, getting into the passenger seat as Grandma got in the driver's seat.

I heard Kaiden let out a scoff at what the girl had said, before brushing her off. "I am just happy. Let the man be happy." They were probably in school, lunch time perhaps.

"Reed told me to warn you. He said, next time you will have to face detention." The voice was soft despite Kaiden's obnoxious attitude and I knew he was most likely smirking at the poor girl, thinking of ways to devour her if she was his type, if not, she'd regret what she told him.

That was the Kaiden I knew.

I was waiting for Kaiden's response to the girl, the crude words that was sure to come out from his mouth as he tell the poor girl off. But it never came.

"Okay. I will make sure to be at my best behaviour." Came Kaiden's response to what the girl had said. I wasn't able to comprehend if he was being sarcastic or serious.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise, staring straight ahead, out on the road. The car going slower than the normal speed I was used to when I drive but I decided to keep it to myself.

Grandma had started driving, her pace didn't pick up and I didn't complain, taking the road for the airport. The weather chilly yet the rolled up windows of the car and the heater in full blast, kept us warm and tackled the coldness. The early hours of the morning made the weather worst- more cold and chilly.