5.|Twins.

"Hey honey, I have a night shift so I won't be home. Call me when you get this message."

I listened to the voicemail mama had left, a sigh escaping pass my lips. This was her third night shift in a week.

Rapidly, I shook my head to chase away the irrational thoughts swimming inside my head. Rubbing my eyes to get rid of any lingering sleep, I placed the phone over the bedside table, deciding to call her after I fix something to eat.

It was a little after six in the evening, and my supposedly one hour nap lasted for three hours, but it was Saturday and I made sure to complete any school work I had before taking a nap.

Stretching my arms, I thrust my chest forward, moaning loudly when my action resulted in soothing of my muscles.

I got off the bed and dug my feet into my comfy and fluffy indoor slippers, humming a tone with my breath as I exited my room. Descending down the stairs I got into the kitchen and fixed two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Filling a glass with milk, I grabbed my plate and glass before exiting the kitchen and climbed the stairs, entering my room.

Keeping the plate of sandwiches and glass of milk on the bedside table, I grabbed my phone and lit it up.

My eyes shot up when I saw three missed calls and two text messages from Dustin.

Clearing the notifications, I called my mother, and waiting for her to pick up until It reached her voicemail.

I tried again but I got the same result.

"Hey Mama, I called you after I got your voicemail but I guess you're busy. Work hard, love you." I kept my voicemail short and on point.

After sending the voicemail to mother, I dialed Dustin's number, he picked up almost instantly. I swear, I didn't even hear the ring, he was that fast.

"Hey-"

"Get ready, I am coming to pick you up." Dustin rushed his words out. I heard some shuffling from the other side of the call, making me dubious of what he was doing.

"Why? It's six, almost seven, whe-"

"We are going to track 09."

"Wha-"

Before I could even get a word out, he ended the call.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and my eyes furrowed on the phone screen.

Track oh, what?

Was that a code of his new prey? Someone he was keeping tabs on? With Dustin you can never be sure of.

Shrugging, I dropped the phone beside me on the bed and happily stuffed my mouth with the sandwiches I made with a glass of milk.

My phone lit up and pinged with a text, it was mama, letting me know she got my voice mail.

Leaving the phone on the bed, I got off from my comfy bed and made my way out of my bedroom. I made a beeline for the kitchen and rinsed my plate and glass. Just when i was done and dried my hand with the hand towel, the doorbell rang.

My brows furrowed in confusion, who could be here this late? I don't remember inviting anyo-

"Dustin..." I grumbled when i got over my confusion. He was not serious when he said he will come and pick me up, was he? It was seven in the late evening, what was he planning to do at this hour of the day?!

Stomping my feet against the wooden floorboards of our house, I made my way towards the front door. Gripping the doorknob, I turned and opened it with a force, ready to give him a piece of my mind. "Dustin, I am not going an- Oh hi Jen." My attitude changed almost instantly when I saw it was Jen who was at the other side of the door and not Dustin, my voice turned from a growl to a sweet cherry bright tone, even Jen looked surprised by what she saw.