Cry; e.d.

After a long day at work, I start to head home where my lovely husband Ethan is. I unlock the door and set my purse and keys down on a table and look around.

"Ethan? Ethan?" I call out. I start walking upstairs towards my door when I hear sniffling. I open the door to see my loving husband on the ground with red blotchy skin around his eyes and tears rolling down his cheeks. I immediately drop to my knees and hold him tight. I didn't need to ask questions right now, all I needed was to comfort him. I hear him sob in my shoulder while I hold him tight while trying to calm him down. "Shh shh it's ok. It's ok I'm here. It's ok baby. I'm right here. Shh shh." I whisper in his ear. I cradle him in my arms slowly rocking. He comes out from my shoulder. Quickly coldness comes from where he once was.

"Baby what's wrong?" I hold his face in my hands. His eyes avoid mine with him not wanting to see him crying. He hated to cry. He always felt so embarrassed.

"I-I'm s-so-" he began before I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry when you are hurting and you need to open the bottle of emotion hidden inside." He nods slowly still embarrassed. "Honey what's wrong?" I ask. I wipe tears that slowly escape his eyes.

"M-my dad has c-cancer." He trembles and slowly starts crying again.

"Oh baby!" I hold him close and rub his back up and down to calm him. I feel the lump in my throat but I have to keep being strong for the both of us. After 10 minutes of him crying he backs up.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asks. He stares deeply in my eyes with his now dark brown eyes. I smile lightly.

"Everything." I lean in to kiss him. As our lips met it felt like magic. A whole zoo erupts in my stomach. I felt like the world slowly disappeared and it was only me and him. I pull away slightly till he grabs my face and deepens the kiss. I grab the back of his neck to bring us closer together. As more feelings for him grew, he slowly pulled away. I smiled at him as he returned the gesture. "There's that smile." I tell him. He smiles lightly and put his head on my lap immediately making me go and stroke his hair while he watches me intently. I see in the corner of my eye he's slowly falling asleep.

"Come on baby let's go to bed. It's been a long day." I tell him. He nods and stands up bringing his hand for me to help me up. I take his hand and start to take off my blouse and pants off leaving me in my undergarments. He takes of his shirt handing it to me to put on. He changes to his boxers and me to his shirt and underwear. I lead him to the bed with him snuggling into me while I hold his beautiful warm body close. I slowly close my eyes and whisper I love you before falling into a deep sleep with the love of my life.

Hi guys!! 2 in one day!! Have a great day guys and request if you want a special one!! Bye!!