You get 'hurt' e.d. & g.d.

The Dolan Twins were your best friends. All of you knew that's the way you wanted to stay so you never did anything bad except ass slaps and kisses on the cheek. Sometimes you would call the daddy just to get on their nerves.

One day the Twins texted you asking if you wanted to come over.

Daddy1😍😂: hey ass want to come over to hang with me and Gray?

Me: You know I don't have an ass like you and Gray. Like your parents did a hella good job with you two. Like how did you get that thicc?? And sure fam I'll come over. 😩😂

Daddy1😍😂: I know we is thicc, tell us something we don't know? And see you soon. 😂

Me: Bye Daddy! 😊✌️❤️

Daddy1😍😂: smh 😑

End of convo

I got dressed into some comfy clothes.👇

I walked over to their house since it was a few blocks down and knocked on the door

I walked over to their house since it was a few blocks down and knocked on the door. Grayson answered with a hug and what's up.

"Nothing much Daddy, you know the usual." I said with a slight pout.

"Stop calling us that! And you poor baby." He fake pouts and walked towards the living room with Ethan. We popped a movie in to watch while we all snuggled with each other.

"Y/n will you pretty please make me your famous sandwich?" Ethan whines to me.

"Yeah y/n please make one for me too?" Grayson whines with his brother. I scoff and get up walking toward the kitchen.

"You both owe me a back massage and your famous pancakes!" I yell from the kitchen. I get all the ingredients out and start making them a sandwich each. As I start cutting them I cut my left pointer finger. I gasp and hold it in pain without realizing that I had the knife in my other hand which cut my right pointer finger. I scream in my head till I make a plan for a laugh of a life time. I grab their plates and give them to the boys without them noticing my bleeding fingers.

"Boys?" The Twins look at me. I reach both of my hands towards the tops of their jaws and slide down leaving a slight blood trail. "OW! I cut myself from your jawlines!" I screamed jokingly holding my bleeding fingers.

"Omg y/n shut up!" Grayson yells at me jokingly. We all start laughing.

"Are you actually ok?" Ethan asks. I nod and laugh some more. We cleaned up my fingers and finished the movie. I got up and left telling them I'll see them tomorrow. They still never noticed the blood trail. Well, they'll see it when they look in the mirror. As I'm walking back home I start getting spam from the boys.

Daddy1😍😂: WTH?!
Daddy2😏😂: WHAT THE FUCK Y/N??
Daddy2😏😂: THERE IS BLOOD ON MINE AND ETHANS FACE!!
Daddy1😍😂: EVER THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING US ABOUT YOUR CUT BLOOD ON OUR FACES??

I laughed silently as I'm walking home. I get to the door and walk in seeing my mom come down the stairs.

"What happened to you?" She asks. I smirk as I tell her....

"I got cut from the boys' jawlines." She looks at me for a good 10 seconds before we're on the floor laughing our asses off.

"Wait till I tell Lisa!" She says. We finish laughing knowing this day was a good day.

This was short but I felt the need to make a funny one😏😂. Check out my other stories and have a great day!