chapter five

Brain the stopped at a rather large building and pinky laughed taking off his makeshift helmet “whooohohooh!” He laughed. “oh that was fun brain" he says and (name) covered her mouth making a puking sound. Brain frowned “from now on pinky, we must use new names. Typical of the entertainment business. You will be Jonathan Michael Charles and I will be Jamaal spelling" he says.pinky nods “righto Brain, um, Jamaal. Narf!” pinky laughed as he nudged him. But then pinky tilted his head “what will her name be?” He asks as he pointed to (name). Brain rolled his eyes “I don't care, give her a new name if you want.” he says as he jumped off the motorcycle and pinky gasped. “yay! Alright! How about zemfraud McEwen!” He says and (name) scrunched up her nose. Pinky thought again “how about (made up name)?” He asks. (Name) gave a small smile “sure" she says and pinky smiled “oh goody! Zort! Let's go!” he says and jumps off and (name)s eyes widen as she was pulled down with him.

The three then headed inside and Brain looked up at the receptionists “excuse me, we're here to pitch, as they say, a sitcom idea" he says the lady at the desk then turned around to look at him “ appointment?” She asks. Brain then slowly turns to her “I'm sure you can work us in. “ He says as he smiled at her.the lady gasped and smiled as her eyes went hazy “your next for no good reason" she said. (Name) sighs “that's a bit rude" she says. Brain shook his head “ it'll be forgiven when I'm ruler of the world. “ He says and he cleared his throat and walked into the main office. “ oh, thank goodness” a guy in sunglasses said as he bent over to look at us. “please, sit. “ He says. The three then went to the two chairs and (name) sat on the one next to pinky as you were still tied to him. “this is Jonathan Michael Charles and this is (made up name)” Brain said introducing the two. “ and I am Jamaal spelling.” he says. The man then nods as he sat down “you guys have quite the look" he says. Brain nods putting his hands together “thank you" he says and he gave a grin to the man. “now, what have ya got for me?” (Name) smirked a little, she knew why. The man was wearing sunglasses “Egad Brain! He's not adoring you for no good reason!” Pinky gasped and looked at his partner. Brain then realized why you were smirking. “drat" Brain muttered. “Well uh,  We're young and hip adults, and hijinks who ensue…... Who set and a big fat couch and whine….. With disastrous results...and have lots of generation x friends who trade zippy sarcastic banter.” Brain and pinky said as pinky began to jump and you follow him onto brains chair “and, and I have a monkey!” He cheered.

The man nodded “hmm...fresh. But tell me, what really brings you here?” He asks. “actually we are two lab mice and a friend involved in a broad plan to take over the world.” (Name)s eyes widen. How could he be so straightforward?!

The man then began laughing and then slowly calmed down. “I like it, but I have to pass, your Stuff is very funny, you definitely l got a look, but nobody knows who you are. You know what sells sitcoms? “ he asks. Brain frowned “ the word butt?” He asks. The man laughed again “you're good.but I'm talking about personality, known, personality. But you three, are nobodies. The day I see your face in the cover of people magazine is the day you get a sitcom.” Brain frowned and he grabbed Pinkys hand and walked out, with you following. “Egad Brain, I know how you can get on the cover of people magazine, marry prince Charles!” pinky said as he got onto the motorcycle and (name)  muttered a thanks as he held her up. “that's ridiculous pinky" Brain said. “I will become a successful stand up comedian” he says and (name) rolled her eyes smiling. “but brain, do you know what it takes to become a standup comedian?” pinky asked. “ by listening to him for a second, all he had to do is walk up on stage and he'll get everyone cracked up.” (name) said. Pinky laughed and brain growled as he drove off.

Once the three were back at the lab, Brain untied pinky from (name)s string and he tied it back to the cage. After that he walked over and opened  a book and looked down at pinky and (name). “all the successful comedians have a individual voice, a style. I must find my voice. “ He said. Pinky smiled “Oh I know! how about this one?” He asks “ hey you, oh this is my voice. Ha ha ha.” pinky said in a rough raspy tone and (name) laughed a little. “ pinky, you're creating a case for vivisection" brain sighed . (Name) laughed a little at the two and the three went off to find a place to perform at after brain tied (Name) to pinky again.