prologue: snow

SHE HAD BEEN there for only the later half of the late night

SHE HAD BEEN there for only the later half of the late night. It was a party at Dustin Jin's mansion, and he was known to have the wildest parties. Wild parties, always meant that she would be there, and Parker was well aware. He had been watching from afar since the beginning of summer and it was already late November, soon to be December.

Tonight, or early morning, he would make his move.

Clad in black tonight, he maneuvered through the crowd, reaching her location at the center of the crowd. The group around her had just finished watching her chug a bottle of beer in 30 seconds. Parker, naturally, was enthralled as well. He would definitely add that to his sketchbook later.

He had no idea what her name was, so he was intent on finding out at least that one fact. Parker reached her, gripping onto her wrist for her full attention.

Her dark colored hair was wild, and her equally dark eyes were outlined with winged eyeliner and a dark blue eyeshadow. She wore a midnight blue bomber jacket and a pair of black leggings. He had a sharp intake in breath before gulping and opening his mouth.

"Hey, princess."

She rose one of her perfect eyebrows. "Princess, huh? Nicknames already?"

He nodded, his natural confidence masking the mix of giddiness and nerves crawling around under his leather jacket. "Why not? You're beautiful like a princess-maybe not a sunshine-and-rainbows kind of princess, but... you get the idea, don't you?"

She laughed and it was absolute music to his ears. It was a form of art he couldn't capture onto paper. "Interesting. Want to join me for a shot, Parker?"

His heart began beating faster. She knew his name? "Yeah, sounds great." The girl smiled at him and he returned it with a boyish grin. "So what can I call you? Or is princess good enough for you?" He asked her.

She shrugged, tipping her head side to side. "Uh," she mumbled, "call me Snow."

A smirk tugged at the corner of Parker's lips. "Snow?"

Snow nodded, more sure than she seemed five seconds ago. Without another word, she started off towards Dustin's basement bar. Parker followed after her as if an invisible string willed him to.

a/n: So that was the prologue- what do you all think?

Vote if you want to see more!