🌞

Christina and Gabriela went to the mall to shop. Corbyn decided to go to the mall also to buy some new clothes because his clothes were left at the why don't we house. While Christina and Gabriela walk, Christina notice a boy that look like Corbyn but not in a nerd type she tries to chase him and when he was about to call Corbyn, Gabriela pulled her.

Gabriela: What was wrong with you? You just run away from me!
Christina: Uhmm.. Nothing. I just found a nice dress but then a girl picked it up so I guess I lost my chance.

Christina's POV

I know what I saw. I know that was Corbyn but he's not a nerd but the Corbyn I know was a nerd. Ohhhh I'm so confused right now. I know what I got to do.

Christina was so curious about Corbyn. "He's so mysterious" she said. After dinner Christina went to sleep straight ahead.

The next day, Corbyn wake up early to prepare to go to school. He dress as nerd once again and went to ear breakfast after that he went straight to school. While entering his room, he saw Christina and he approach her. "Good morning Christina. We need to talk about our project" Corbyn said. "Uhmm yeah let's talk" Christina said.

After the class, both Christina and Corbyn talk about the project. Christina was looking at Corbyn and examining his facial features. "Are you really this nerd?" She asked. "Yeah I.. I'm really this nerd" Corbyn replied with a fake smile.

Christina's POV

After class, me and Corbyn walk to Corbyn's apartment and talked about our project and I look at him and examine his facial features. He's not that really nerdy type of person and I know it. I know he was the guy that I saw on the mall. He's not that bad being a nerd but I just hate the fact that he acts too much as a nerd which make it creepy. He's handsome though. While he was doing stuffs for our project, I look for him on instagram and there I saw him. I knew it! He's that guy!

 I knew it! He's that guy!