🌞

*fast forward to tour*

"Finally! We are here in Toronto for the tour! I'm so excited!" Daniel said. This will be the first time Christina will be joining them on tour and Corbyn's comeback from the group after leaving them for almost a year.

After they arrived at the hotel, the boys decided to go to the venue to start practicing but Christina wants to be left in the hotel because she promise her family and Gabriela to call and have a chitchat and also she doesn't want to annoy the boys.

The boys spent almost four hours on the venue to master their movements and the songs. After the practice, they went to starbucks to buy some drinks and they all went back to the hotel to watch some movies in Christina and Corbyn's shared room.

When they arrive to Corbyn's and Christina's room, they found Christina asleep on the bed so they slowly opened the tv and watch some horror movies. Christina slept on the left side of the bed while Corbyn sat on his right side while Zach and Jack on the end of the bed, Daniel and Jonah on the floor. While watching the movie, there were jump scares with loud screams which made Christina woke up and she got scared and fell on the floor.

"Babe, you okay? What happened?" Corbyn asked.

"Well I heard a loud scream which made me scared and I fell off the bed" Christina replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I'm ending this book in the next chapter and I'm not gonna lie I'm running out of ideas and I've noticed there's no more readers reading this story.

Yes, I've wrote a Zach Herron fanfic but I'm not going to publish it soon (as what I promised) because I'm taking a break from wattpad. Getting tired of writing stories with no readers actually but I know, I know my stories sucks which is why no readers.