Chapter Twelve

Cas's POV
Cas woke up to someone screaming in the hallway. He quickly got up from his bed and ran out of his room to see what happened. His first thought was that someone got hurt and he became very worried, but as he got into the kitchen he sighed and shook his head.

Naomi was staring at a small mirror in the kitchen in horror as she looked at her hair, which was a bright neon pink colour. Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer soon came out to see what all of the commotion was. When Lucifer saw her pink hair he busted out laughing.

Naomi then turned to him, anger flashing in her eyes.

"Lucifer, did you do this to me?!"

"No, but I wish I did." he replied, still laughing at the sight in front of him. Naomi then turned her fierce stare at Gabriel, who was struggling to keep a straight face. She walked up to him and said in a terrifyingly calm voice,

"Gabriel, did you do this to my hair?"
Gabe smirked before nodding cheerfully. Naomi's face grew red as her anger festered.

"GABRIEL I WILL KILL YOU!" Naomi screamed. She suddenly made to grab at Gabriel, but he easily dodged her, quickly running to his room while laughing. This appeared to be amusing to him. Cas sighed loudly as he, Micheal and Lucifer returned to their rooms. Naomi was standing at Gabriel's door, yelling threats and promising revenge.

Cas shut his door and layed down on his bed to try and get a few more minutes of sleep, but after the events of this morning and Naomi still yelling he decided to get ready for the day.

Opening his closet door he grabbed some dark blue jeans and a grey t-shirt. He then grabbed his phone and texted Dean.

C- Hey

Cas only had to wait a few moments before he got a reply.

D- Sup Cas

C- I've had a pretty rough morning

D- What happened?

C- Gabe pranked Naomi and she is screaming her head off at him. Help me.

D- Alright

Cas looked down at the text. Dean surely wasn't serious was he? Cas had only been joking. Sure enough, there was a knock on the front door and Cas ran out of his bedroom to open it. He was met with a green-eyed boy who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Heya Cas. I'm here to save you from your crazy family." Cas smiled at him.

"Come in." They pair went to Cas's room, ignoring Naomi who was still yelling. Cas shut the door behind him and looked over at Dean, who was sitting in his bed. He patted the spot next to him, signaling for Cas to sit down. When he did their knees touched slightly until Cas readjusted himself. If Dean noticed he didn't seem to care because he turned to Cas and asked,

"So, is your family always like this in the morning?"

"My family is like this 24/7." Cas replied, making Dean laugh.

"Well, grab your school stuff, I'll take you and Gabe to school. I mean, if you want." Cas grinned widely.

"Yeah that would be great! I'll get Gabe." Cas then went to Gabe's room (Naomi finally went back to her room to cry about her hair) and told Gabe to get his school things. Once he grabbed them they returned to Cas's room to get Dean and then left to get Sam.

Cas, Gabe and Dean walked to Dean's house in silence. Dean told them to wait by his car while he grabbed Sam. Cas stared after him as he walked away.

"Okay, seriously Cas, stop pinning over him. It's disturbing." Cas was about to reply when Sam and Dean appeared next to them.

"Hey Sammoose." Gabe said smirking. Sam smiled at him and got in the backseat. Cas whispered to Gabe,