».eight.

HI GUYS!!

➢➢➢ 

✛Ashton's POV ✛

I fucking hate Luke. Why does he need to be there? I fucking hate that dick so much. I lied to Giana when I said that mom was here. I'm here in the park. I couldn't see or hear Luke having fun with her. Am I having some feelings for her? No. I just don't like sharing her with Luke. Luke is my competition. He steals my time with Giana. Whenever I'm hanging out or talking with Giana, Luke's finds a way to steal her from me. Like what the motherfucking fuck? I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I decided to hang out with Megan and just flirt with some other girls for today or even for the whole week. That's what I do best. I'm motherfucking Ashton Irwin. Nobody can beat me not even Luke. Luke Hemmings is just Luke. And Ashton Fletcher Irwin is Ashton Irwin.

✛ Giana's POV ✛

When I woke up, Luke woke up too.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Brooke." He smiled and greeted them. I smiled at Luke.

"Hello. Who are you and what are you doing here boy?" My dad asks. Typical dads.

"I'm Luke Hemmings and I visited Giana last night. I'm sorry for sleeping here."

"You should be."

"Oh Joey! It's okay Luke. Come have breakfast with us." My mom asked Luke.

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom first? I probably look like crap."

"You do." My dad added.

"Dad." I groaned and accompanied Luke.

"Sorry about my dad."

"It's okay. I'm used to it. It's like meeting my girlfriends parents." He laughed.

I left him and used the other bathroom and fixed my self up.

"Hey!" I sat down and Luke sat beside me.

"Let's eat." My mom said.

"So Luke. Are you two friends or in a relationship?" My dad asks him.

"We're just friends dad." I glared at dad. Oh God.

"To her, we are. But If ever, May I take her out on a date?" Luke butts in. Is he serious? He what? Oh my God. Luke's asking me out. Well, not asking me but asking my dad's permission.

"I don't know you very well. But it's Giana's decision. Giana, I hope you decide wisely. If you hurt her, I will kill you. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" Luke smiled and looked at me.

"We are going to talk later, Lucas." I whispered and he smirked. What the fuck is wrong with hot people smirking?!!

I was washing the dishes and my phone rang. I answered it and it was Ashton.

"Hey Brooke!" Ashton greeted me. Is he drunk? I could hear the music playing at the back ground. I wish he's not. Please.

"Ash? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes I am. I am so happy right now."

"Ashton. Please go home."

"No. How did you kno--" Someone cuts him off and I heard a girl's voice.

"Who are you talking to Ash?" the girl said. What the fuck? I recognized her voice and it was motherfucking Megan! That bitch.

"Hey Meg! I'm talking to the most beautiful girl and my best close friend in the world Ana. But I am mad at her right now." Ashton said. Really? What did I do now? Our friendship is fucked up. I can't believe Ashton is letting her to call him Ash. Like WTF? That's our endearment!! That's our thing.