YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Once upon a time Shuich was reading cause hes a loser. Probably uhhh warrior cats lol. Then COCKITCHY BROKE THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL ACUSE WHO NEEDS DOORS AMIRIGHT. 

He SLAPPED THE BOOK OUT OF HIS HAND LIKE A BAD BITCH and said "GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLL"

Shuichi depression cause rip book 2018 :(

"BITCH I NEED SOME MOTHERFUCKGN STARBUCKS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS" yelled Kokichi, ignoring sushi depression.

"You like Starbucks?" asked Shuichi.

"OF COURSE NOT WHO DO YOU THINK I AM WHITE??????" Koki was disgusted like honestly SMH.

"Then why-"

"Because Kaito stoled my lifetime Panta supply cause hes a BULLY and I cant get it back >:(" Koki was ANGERY.

"Aren't you smarter than him tho why cant you get it back" Shoe asked

"Uhmm"

"ITS CAUSE HES SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT" Kaito and Maki yelled across the room and DABBED away.

Kokichi vibrated intensely and was probably about to turn into a cat so Shu grabbed his cock (*Kokichi)and threw him into the car. 

Oops Shuichi remembered they're teenagers and dont have cars so he just threw his ass on the street lol. Rip Ouma :"'''''(

Then Monokuma pulled up smoking a joint in his super fresh pimp car and ran him over lol.

"Hey kids need a lift"Monokuma said and hit that yeet.

"We'll take our chances with public transport thanks" Shuichi said and grabbed dead Kokichi.

When they got to Starbucks he undied and said "Also I forgot my wallet ur playing rite?" and went to get in line.

"wh-" Shuichi started but decided not to bother.

The only other person in line was Gonta.

"woa i didnt know you liked Starbucks Gonta haha white" Kokichi said to gonna.

"uhh not sure what that mean???? But Ryouma sent gonta for starbucks :0"

"HOLY SHIT RYOUMA DRINKS STARBUCKS" Kokichi yelled 

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Next in line please" said a familiar voice.

Gonta gave Kokichi a confused look then went up to order. Working the counter was RANTARO WOAG!!!!!!!!

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" screeched Kokichi

"Hey Gonta watchu want"

"Uhh..." Gonta squinted at a piece of paper he was holding, "A... c-ca -cafie.. cafeei... Cafeoy..... Vanylia.. Fra---" 

"wh..." He said.

"Fra--- frapo... Frappicino frap-"

"MOVE YOUR FAT ASS" yelled Ouma

"a" Gonta sweat droopied

"Umm... were you thinking of a Caffè Vanilla Frappuccino Blended Beverage?" Asked Rantaro.

"How do you know that" Asked Kokichi squinting at the possibly secretly white Rantaro Amami.

"Uh," he said.

"Yes Gonta thinks so!" 

"hahahahahahahahahah coming right up" Rantaro ZOOMED away to be replaced by Kaede.

"Does he know that has 69 grams of sugar in it?" She asked looking at him concerned

"HEEHEE 69 XD" yelled Tumblr_user_69.

"HAYYYY KAEDE" Kokichi yelled.

"HALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Danganronpa_Fan_96. "BUT YOU'RE KOKICHI! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY "KAYAYDAY" REMEMBER XDDDD THAT ONE TIME DEREK MISPRONOUNCED HER NAME SLIGHTLY TO THE EXTENT WHERE ONLY WEEABOOS WOULD REALIZE THAT ITS PRONOUNCED INCORRECTLY!!??!?!?! SO FUNNI XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

"Every day, 9/10 Derek Stephen Prince's are bullied on Twitter for an error that isnt even that funny or noticable." Sad Kokichi.

"Heeheehee..." chuckled Unfunny_Fan_69_XD.

"Um anyways why are you here" asked shoe.

"Im white lol" said Kaede

"I thought we were Japanese"

"nah"

"oh"

"Okayokayokay" Said Kokichi thinkingb at the menu. He then proceeded to list every fucking drink on the menu

"?????????????????????????????????????" said suhsi.

"BITCH I NEVER GO TO STARBUCKS SO ONLY WAY TO KNOW WHAT ILL LIKE IS TO TRY EEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRYYYYYYYTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNG. btw you have money for this rite."

Saihairy wehezd.

after a bit they got their $9999999999999999999999 worth of drinks.

"Okay" Kokichi said as he tucked the drinks into his hair. "Where do we sit"

"I thought we were going to take it to go" frowned Shuichi because hes emo and doesnt like human interaction (mood tbh)

"Yeah but if i walk with all of these drinks with my hair its gonna leak and look kind of kinky tbh but that would be gross" 

"I didnt understand that at all but ok" said Shuichi

basically all the seats were taken tho so hmmmmmmmmmmm

First they walked up to Tsumugi who was viciously typing and taking advantage of the free Wifi.

"Um- can we sit"

"YES PLEASE! i mean if you wa n t." Tsumugi stared at them. "I need more content for my Oumasai fanfiction..." She muttered under her breath

"HOKAY BYE" Kokichi said and turned around

"NO PLEAS"

At another table, Kiyo was reading a book (nerd xd) and Angie was leaning over his shoulder and squinting at the book .

"yoyo whats happening here" Kokichi said.

"This book.... "How to conduct satanic rituals" IS VERY INTERESTING MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM wanna read" Angle offered.

Kiyo made a "please no more human interaction aa" face.

"FUCK YES" Kokichi yelled.

"uh no byee" Shuichi sayd and rgabbed his pet dog 

"grrr..." Kokichi growled. "o what about there." He pointed to a table where Miu and Kiibo were sitting and Miu was force feeding Kiibo starbucks.

"uh no"

"you're lame as fuck, Shuichi." Kokichi pouted.

At another table Tenko kept on trying to get Himiko to share her shake with her like those gay cliches with two straws in a drink yah that nasty grrrrr

the last table just had a little kid sitting there.

"Hey mind if we sit here?" Asked Shuichi.

He shook his head timidly.

"FINALLY" Kokichi sat his ass down and started to unload the drinks from his hair.

The kid mumbled something.

"Bitch what?" Kokichi asked.

"Do you want to join my free gift card giveaway?"

"wh-wha-" Shuichi mumbled.

"DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY FREE GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY???????????????????"

Shuichi shoved all the drinks into Ouma's hair at fucking lighting speed and ran the fuck out.

"Your hair's gonna leak bro" he said.

"Hot"