• 1~ Lae •

Well hello fellow humans!

or aliens...

My name is Lae Trendson and I am currently finishing my last year in high school.

thank the heavens!

I live in New York City and I go to 'Fendin Wood High School'.

In fact, in 2014 my school won an award for the worst name in the whole city.

ahhh good times.

"Hey Lae."

That calming, soothing voice is the voice of the one and only...

Blake Tompson.

My best friend since middle school, it's really surprising that he stood by my side for that long. If I were him I would've left the minute I laid eyes on me. With my stupid brown eyes and my annoying brown hair.

Sometimes I wonder if hair is it's own species.

It may be dead but it acts like it's alive.

Oh I forgot Blake was standing right in front of me.

"Hey sticky fingers." Me and him laughed in unison.

There's a story behind that nickname but it's way to long so I'm just going to give you two words.

Rat trap.

See if you can figure that out.

Blake has the normal "golden boy" look. He wears fancy varsity jackets, has very good hair that is always softly brushed to the side and he has that bright smile that can light up the city. Don't even get me started on his eyes.

It doesn't matter because I'm going to get started.

His eyes are the brightest blue you could ever witness.

I don't mean to sound so cliché but his eyes are as blue as the ocean when the sun rays are shinning so elegantly down on it.

I feel like that sounds extremely weird.

But when you're best friends with Blake, there is no limit to the weirdness.

The sad thing is...

Well besides the fact that I'm endlessly in love with him...

Is that he's my only friend.

I have no one else but him, it's all because I'm the schools "clutz". I mess up everything and I jinx everything and everyone. I even trip over my own feet for God's sake. So the ability to make friends was a big no no. All I really need is Blake...right?

"Are you going to the basketball game tomorrow?" Blake asks me. It's all because he's on the team, if he wasn't on the team then it would've definitely been a huge nope.

"Yeah, sure?" He engulfed me in a hug.

"Uh...Bl-lake-...you're...choking..m-me." He let go immediately and apologized.

"It's always nice to have a friend like you Lae."

My heart ached after he mentioned that forbidden word. The word that is forbidden in the big book of the "Heart Dictionary".

Friend.

"Yeah, friend." I said as he slowly strolled away to his...

*cough* rat- *cough*

I mean girlfriend.

Sorry it's just I've been coming down with a cold since middle school. It's called

'Calling-blakes-girlfriends-rat-atocious.'

It's airborne, so beware.

Seeing them suck each other's face like vacuum cleaners on high is the worst and most disgusting feeling in the world.

I mentally rolled my eyes and put in my combination to open my locker.

I tried unlocking my locker but it didn't budge.

"Piece of trash!" I yelled as I punched it. A pain shot through my hands making me jump up and down.

Then a hand reached over my shoulder, easily opening my locker. I turned around to face the person and there he was, standing in glory.

Andrew Simons.

The ultimate heartbreaker, the one who has a dirty rich father. He's known as the 'leader' in school. At least every girl got a taste of him one way or another. Whether they were wasted or if it was by choice.

I would never in this world think about doing the...

nastay

With Andrew Simons.

"Oh so I don't get a thank you?" His husky voice whispered in my ear. My body froze and I swallowed the big ball of saliva that was trapped in my throat.

I know that description was gross but bare with me here.

"Uh-uh- th-." Before I could finish my sentence he smirked and walked away. Walking his signature walk. I groaned and grabbed my books from my locker. I angrily slammed it and was pulled back instantly. I looked back and my hair was caught inside my locker.

"UGH!!!" I screamed out.

******************************************