The Dawn Of the Crescent.

Chapter Eight: Virgo's POV:
   Little rays of light escapes the curtains which stood gallantly like the bouncers of the Royal Rick Club. Like the moving air were VIPs, the bouncers allowed them in, but the little rays of light that slightly illuminated the room were also VIPs.
    I opened my eyes slightly and closed them immediately the light reflected into them. I blinked severally, before my eyes got adapted to them. A yawn escaped my mouth and you don't need enhanced hearing to hear my bones setting by crackling. I looked beside me with the hope of seeing a beautiful and cute girl blessed with the hairs of a brunette by my side, but unfortunately she was not there.
   "Auriga" I said in a mid whisper and I flip the bed's blanket over.
   I zombie walked as usual to the bathroom, knocked three times before calling her name once again. I entered the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, brushed my teeth before proceeding to the parlor.
   I walked down the stairs, and I heard a familar voice talking. Yea, it was the voice of the boy blessed with the hair of straw negotiating with the Enormous Venus Fly Trap. I burst into laughter when the scene of Augustus running for his dear life while the Fly trap raced behind him saying,"hey! We just wanna eat you, it's nothing personal!"
   Auriga laughed so hard that she fell from the soft sofa. After recovering, she said,"Good morning Virgo"
   "Good morning Aurgie" I replied with a giggle. I headed for the kitchen, took two glass cups and filled it with milk.
    I offered her one and she gladly accepted it with a genuine smile. "You were up early? Couldn't sleep?" I asked as I sipped little quantity of milk and looked at the clock hanging on the wall and it read 6:45.
     "Uhr..... I do wake up early" she replied as she sipped her milk and focused on the television." I dreamt of Crux"
    "Really!" I replied sheepishly." And what were you guys doing in the beutiful land of Dreams"
     "Nothing really" she said trying to avoid my "really" glance.
    "Are you surrrre!" I said teasingly.
"Ok maybe a bit of talking, hugging, kissing...." she said and I saw her blush".... and romance."
   "And?..."
"Nothing! We didn't have the chance to, thanks to your alarm" she said with a little bit of disgust.
   "C'mon! The little guy is only trying to do its job." I replied with a chuckle.
   "So how was your night?" She asked. I sipped my milk and focused on the television trying to pretend like I did not hear her until she asked again.
   "Oh! Fine" I replied and she suspected something as I tured back to the television and pretend to be focusing on the televison. She picked the remote which fell when she was laughing and pressed the pause button.
    "Why did you pause it?"
"What did you dream about?" She questioned.
   "Oh nothing" I replied and picked my cup, looked at the creamy milk and roll my fingers round its cup.
   "Really! Nothing?"
"Okay....." I said as I drank a little milk before looking at it again. "..... I dreamt that me and Leo....."
   "You and leo what?" she asked nervously, anxiously and eagerly.
   "Me, Leo, crux and you were....." I stopped again as I finished the milk in the cup.
    "Were what?" She asked again more anxious than before.
   "Were washing the school's Toilet" I completed.
    She pounced on me,laydd on me and kept spanking my butt as I laughed at her stupidity. "Silly girl!"
    She finally let me go, took the remote and hit the play button.
    I stood up, dropped my cup in the sink, drank water and walked up the stairs.
    I entered my room and head for the bathroom, I pulled my clothes off, put them in the washing machine before entering the bath tub. I drawed the curtains,  turned the shower on and it released water which flowed from the beautiful blonde hair on my head to the nails on my toe that was painted red.
    After bathing, I grabbed my towel, wrapped myself in it, before stepping out of the tub. Little droplets of water was still seen on my face.
     I stepped out of the bathroom, head for my closet, picked a black bra, a white panties and a black short. I wore them, and packed my hair with the towel I had loosed. I browsed through my closet and decided to wear a red v-necked top and a pair of black jeans. After wearing them, I loosed the towel and my beautiful blonde hair fell perfectly on my shoulders, I sat in front of my mirror, picked a brush. Auriga entered the room and entered the bathroom to shower. After using the brush to straighten my hair, I packed it into a ponytail. I applied some powder on my face and some lip gloss on my lips before wearing my wrist watch. I picked my phone from the table, slide it into my pockets before racing down the stairs.
   I headed for kitchen to make breakfast and in five minutes, I had fried the eggs and served it on the dinning with some freshly baked Lycan bread.
   Auriga came down the stairs wearing a green top and blue jeans, her lovely brunette hair was packed in two ponytails facing East and West.
    She sat down in one of the chairs and I served her breakfast before serving myself.
   "So, what are we gonna do with the whole 15 hours left?" She asked.
   "Hummmm.... Let's go to the spa" I replied.
   "Spa? Sounds fun"
  "It's alot of fun. Massaging, facial scrub, feet cleansing and a lot more"
   It took us twenty minutes to finish our food because Aurgie kept gisting me about how things goes in her pack.
    When we were done eating, we rested for some minutes before we finally left.

*********
Well.... The spa was fun. We got our nails done, our face cleansed, our feet scrubbed and cleansed and our body massaged
   We raced to the pack house, I got there before she did probably because Radhika is an advanced version of her bike. We packed the bikes in the garage, opened the door and entered the house. As I opened the door I looked at the wall clock and it read 8:58. Yes I noticed it was dark but I didn't notice we were that late.
   "Oh shit! Babe we have to be fast, like super fast. Two minutes to nine."
   "What! Two minutes?" She asked as she looked at the time from her phone for confirmation.
   We raced up the stairs and I head for the bathroom instantly. I brushed my teeth again, bounced into the tub for a quick bath. I dried up myself with the towel and as I left the bathroom, I saw Auriga already waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. She had pulled off her clothes and she was wearing jer blue bra and blue panties while I had none on. She entered the bathroom and the door closed behind her as I went to put on some undies.

We were done in the next sixty minutes and to me that would have been  really really fast if we didn't have to start selecting different type of cloth I should wear. I wore a black jean, my favorite sleep on, a chain wrist watch, a golden necklace my mother had given me and a yellow round neck top while Auriga wore a red top, blue jeans, red sleep on and a silvery necklace around her neck. I had applied powder on my face and my let loose my blonde hair which flowed down to my shoulders like a waterfall. Aurgie had also applied powder on her face and a little lipstick on her lips that painted her lips red.
      We raced outside, locked the door, i looked up and the thick greyish black sky covered the moon. I think they are practicing their grand entry for the night.
    We mounted our bikes and in thirty minutes we were at The Howlers United School aka THUS.
   We locked our motorcycles in the lot and entered the school through the left wing.
    Finding our way to the celebration hall wasn't hard, we just followed the multitudes. Different clothes were parading the hall, and you could tell the people graduating cause they wore a black suit with red bow ties.
   We entered the hall stylishly and I could swore I heard the theme song of the 20th century fox playing in my head. Two long banners of the United School were beside the windows and the hall was lit with candles though they was a big center bulb that illuminated the hall.
   "Do you care for any Drink?" A familiar voice said and my heart skipped several beats.
    I turned around before noticing he was not talking to me, but to the beautiful girl with brunette hair.
    "No, thank you Leo" she replied jokingly as she collected a glass of champagne from him.
    "Evening Virgo" He greeted.
"Evening Leo" I replied as I stretched my hands for a handshake but to my surprise he pulled me closer and hugged me. I felt my cheek go warm and red as I returned the embrace.
    "Evening Ladies" Crux greeted holding two cups of champagne.
    I withdrew from the embrace and greeted Daniel. He did the same with a bow and a childish smile. Auriga replied the greeting with a hug. Daniel offered me a cup of champagne which I gladly accepted but I did not genuinely smile.
   I guess it time for the real me to emerge...... It's now or never!

***********
That's all for chapter eight. I hope you liked it.
Thank you for all the reads, comments and vote.
To @patriciadiamoond, Daniel, Timi, Mr Anthony and others, a special thanks goes to you all.
Don't forget to keep on reading and sharing your views about the book and voting.
Love you all.........