The Dawn Of The Crescent

Chapter Twelve: Leo's POV:
      Like the taste of her lips made me a soothsayer, I remembered everything that had happened yesterday clearly and vividly. Her lips were as juciy as a ripe strawberry, soft and succulent like ripe cashews.  Crux growl lowly and began to take his leave.
      "You are my mate!" I said as she withdrew from the kiss.
     She nodded affirmative as she pulled the collar of her yellow shirt and a mark came in view. I marked her yesterday, it was a mark of my teeth, my wolf's teeth. It was not really like a teeth mark to me, it was like my own design, my heart design.
     "What do we have here?" A familiar young boy said with some of his friends following him like A herd of sheep been controlled by a Shephard. He was the son of Delta Detrey, the most famous Delta in my pack. Though all of them were sons of Deltas, he was more familiar than the others.
    He greeted me with a rude bow, laughed afterwards and the others did the same. I responded the greetings and faced my mate with a really? look.
          "So......Lupus Leo, what type of wolf are you? Alpha? Beta? Omega?..... or Delta?" He asked as Crux turned back
     I could not answer the question, truely I don't know what type of Wolf I am. My face fell as he asked the question but I felt relaxed as Virgo touched me.
     "He is an Alpha wolf!" Virgo answered.
  He laughed hysterically and the sheeps did the same.
         "What are you laughing at?" Crux asked.
         I felt my heart broke, but I didn't show it.
     "What are you laughing at?" Crux shouted with a voice as loud as a speaker, his eyes glowed thick red and his claws were out, ready to scratch and peel of the laughing face on the boys face. Maybe it was me being with virgo that fueled his anger or maybe he just thought he had to fight for his friend.
      The boy laughed the more, and at this time I was getting raged as the echos of the laughter kept playing in my head.
      "Grrrrraaaaaa!" Crux roared loudly and we had began to cause a scene. His fangs were out and they weren't smiling. Yeah! I noticed he might have anger problems, am glad I have a friend that could stand for me but I can't let him hurt my park mate, because I have a responsibility to stand for them no matter what. That's what the Alpha does, that's what the leaders do!
      The sheeps stopped laughing and bowed their head maybe because they were betas, omegas or deltas, even Virgo bowed her head in fear. The boy kept laughing and when he finally stopped with a chuckle, he said,
        "You got some nerves, bro. Why are you walking with the pups."
     My head banged, and I felt adrenaline pumping but I tried to control my anger.
            "Why don't you walk with me, and leave the pups. Let them keep scavenging"
      Orion wanted to emerge but  as my eyes met Virgo's, I calmed down.
      "You don't talk to my friends like that!" He said with a commanding tone, and all the other wolves began to tremble with fear.
        "And if I do?" The boy said as his eyes turned Red. No wonder he wasn't trembling, he was an Alpha. But I am not trembling, my eyes are not red, Am I an Alpha?
      Crux wanted to charge on him and beat the hell out of him, but he stopped when Auriga held him, drawed him back, put his hands on her waist, held his face and planted a kiss on his lips.
       He calmed down as he looked at Auriga with a romantic smile. But his trouser was beginning to burge out in a curvy way. OMG! Crux is high!
       The boy laughed hysterically again, but this time his sheeps did not laugh along.
      "So an Omega is your mate?"
   "Omega?" Crux said in a whisper and it fueled the boys laughter.
     Auriga's head fell as droplets of tears formed on her face.
      The guy was still laughing, with his back turned against us, and the other wolves joined him. What is funny?, I dont get?
     Crux tapped him, and as he looked back, Crux punch landed on his right cheek. He fell to the unmerciful floor. Crux mounted on him and continue to feed him with heavy punches, and the punches fell gracefully on his face. Blood began to come out of his mouth, though he was healing but Daniel didnt mind as he kept feeding him with The lovely unfriendly punches. I couldn't take it anymore, I tried to stop him, but he didn't stop. Auriga tried to stop him with tears running down her cheeks, but he turned deaf ears. His eyes were beaming Red and tears kept running down his face. Why?
       As much as I was enjoying him discipine the foul mouthed shepherd, I couldn't let him keep punching him. I kept trying to stop him, by pulling him away but he was determined to kill him.
     "The only way to stop a fighter is to fight him" Orion said and without my permission, he began to emerge.
     I was about to land a punch probably at his back when I heard a familar voice scream with a commanding tone,
    "What is going on here!"
My hands were going down, Virgo was holding my hands, Auriga was trying to stop Crux, Tears was on Crux eyes as he kept landing punches on The boy that kept smiling like he was enjoying a massage.
     I became normal as my auditory nerves heard Mr. Anthony's voice. We all stopped and stood straight with our head bowed in respect, while the boy laid on the floor, smiling like a hibernating bear. Crux wiped the droplets of tears on his face with his hands as Mr. Anthony walked towards us.
     "Fighting in the school?.... Leo?"
"Am..... Am.... Am s.. sorry sir"
      "Tucker?"
He smiled again with blood showing in his teeth. Was this boy inject with dinitrogen  monoxide, (laughing gas)?
     "Hello sir"
    "Fighting in the first day of school? Detension for two weeks and you help the janitor in cleaning the toilet and maintaining the building. All five of you!"
     "Sir, I thought I heard you say five? They were the one beating me to pulp?" Tucker said as he stood up, fully healed.
     "Your Auditory nerves sent the right sound with the right frequency to your brain, So go to the Janitor Now!" He said as he walked away.  I know Mr. Anthony, if he did not say much, he is very angry or disappointed.
     We walked to the janitor in silence, Virgo was by my side amd Auriga was by Daniels, while the laughing machine in front of us leading the way.
     The janitor was a very dark im complextion, with white teeths. He was so dark that I think he is sharing the same complextion with his shadow. (Just exaggerating)

    He was fat with pot belly, brown hair, brown mustache and a finely filed nails

     Virgo and Aurigo giggled when they saw the shadow, sorry man.
     "Yeah! Laugh all you want" He said as he gave us buckets full of soapy water. Maybe Mr. Anthony had mind lonked him.
    "The bathroom is straight ahead to the left" he directed as he gave us hard brushes.
     The bathroom was big, it was like a room, an empty room with tiled floor, and ten showers hanging in differnt direction, with two shower curtains hanging in the east and west of each shower. When on enters, the curtain dim the transpiracy of the curtains, and they become opaque, which enables one outside to not see the person inside.
     We bent down and started washing.
"I guess your dream finally came true, Virgo?"
      "Which one of them?" She said smiling at me.
       "The one of us washing the toilet" Auriga joked and we all laughed even 'the Laughing gas' but Crux didn't.
      "Crux! What's wrong?" Auriga asked.
  "Nothing" He answered as he sniffled.
       "Crux? You can talk to me" I said.
"I said Nothing" He said as he banged the floor, water splashed, the tile broke, his eyes beamed red, droplets of stubborn tears fell  and everywhere was silent.