The Dawn of The Crescent

So before I begin... This chapter is rated 18, readers discretion is advice.
Chapter eleven: Virgo's POV:
I closed my eyes, and connected to the Moon which stood enormously in front of us as we were instructed. At first I could not feel anything, maybe because I was thinking of Leo or because of I was eagar to see my wolf.
After moments of waiting, my aura finally connected. I felt my heart race and adrenaline pumping, I felt empty inside and I could not control my self. In a pure white atmosphere, I saw a black wolf race towards me. I was scared at first, but suddenly I calmed down. With open hands, I accepted the golden brown wolf racing towards me. My fingernails grew into claws and my canine teeth into fangs. I felt happiness swim through my body as I began to metamorphosised into a half human half wolf form. Finally, am a WereWolf!
I breathe in fresh air, and different types of aromas rushed through my nostrils and I let out a little cough.
My brain expanded, I think and two familar voice screamed in unison. "Crux!"
"Crux?" I asked sounding surprised.
"Virgo!" They said again.
Only then did I noticed we were mind linking.
"Wow, we are mindlinking" I said happily.
"Concentrate!" Mrs Patricia stated and I bluntly agreed.
I connected again for the final dose of transformation, and before I could say "Wow, That was nice", my wolf's aura had entered me, making us one and I roared loudly along with other wolves.
My wolf sat in front of me like a dog waiting for meat but it eyes were closed. I tried opening my eyes because I heard other people saying gibberish but they failed at my command.
"Scutum!" I suddenly said and I felt weird. Immediately I finished my statement, my wolf opened it's eyes.
It's eyes were glowing in bright blue in the midst of it's pure white eyeball. It was like a single blue cloud floating in the pure white sky.
I stepped to the right when Mrs. Patricia said I should, it was like I was unconscious, because from that moment, I could not hear anything nor remember anything.
After a few minutes, I regained conciousness, though I was still in my Werewolf form. I walked happily to Auriga, and she was more than happy to see me. Her eyes beamed Orange, and her claws were beautifully filed. She embraced me in a tight hug which I returned delightfully. Her neck was slightly bleeding and I asked her why curiously.
"You can't belive it" She replied as she pulls off the embrace and looked into my eyes with full trace of happiness in hers.
"Believe what?" I asked curiously.
"Daniel Crux is my mate and he just marked me as his"
"Shut up!" I replied happily as I hugged her again congratulating her also.
As we pulled of the embrace, someone grabbed me by the hand, turned me around and before I could say a word, I felt his soft lips dive into mine and a warmly cold pleasure swam down my spine. After he withdrew, he placed his soft lips on my neck, I felt his fangs open amd he marked me as His. The stranger raised his head up slowly and his face came to view. I can't believe LEO is my mate. I was super happy as I jumped up, hugged Auriga, knelt down and thanked Lunar.
He grabbed me by the wrist and we ran towards 'God knows where'. When we stopped, I marvelled at the sight I beheld. It was a beaugigul waterfall, it was illuminating a bright blue light as it fell down a huge plateau made shore on the lower land. We were standing on the lower land that was filled with grass, like a layer of skin on the body. Lunar sat on the waters about to fall down the plateau and her reflection was seen on the surface of the fallen ones at the shore. She sat admist of the skies with countless numbers of stars accompanying her like she was a commander leading troops of constellation of stars, like the trees had know she was coming, they parted amd made way for her to illuminate the Earth. My eyes were still staring in admiration before my optic nerves caught Leo starimg at me. So he had been looking at me since, I thought as my cheeks turned red and warm when our eyes met and I turned away and looked at my reflection in the waters after putting a few strands of my blonde hair behind my ear.
He hugged me from behind with his arms wrapped around my waist, his claws interlocked and I felt a hard stuff going left and right on my butt...is he high? His tongue rubbed my neck and I felt a little pleasure in my body as I let out a soft moan.
"Isn't it beautiful?" He commented.
"Yes...... Yes it is" I replied as I looked around.
I turned around and noticed his cloth burge out in form of a curve. But it didn't matter at this moment. He planted a kiss on my lips again and the pleasure grew stronger. He slowly laid me down, and my body placated when my back made contact with the grasses, which were probably transpirating at that moment.... sorry, for disturbing you grasses, but the real deal that I have been waiting for, for good sixteen years is about to happen....
He fondled my breast simultaneously as he kept kissing me. His hands went down to my clits, it was so wet and slippery, so wet and slippery than an eel or a catfish or an otter that I could probably cause flooding.
He rubbed them and soft moans excaped my mouth as the pleasure it supplied ran down my spine down to my clits, making them more slippery. He wanted to put his hands inside but I stopped him. He got the signal and withdrew his fingers. He kept fondling my breast, leaving my moith and sucking them. He came back to my lips, and place his hands back to my clits, he didn't ask for entrance but he inserted them inside, putting it in and removing it continously as I kept moaning softly.
He unbuckled his belt, he wanted to bring it out yo make the romance more intimate, but I stopped him. Yes, I wanted him in, but not now. I didn't think I was ready. He returned back to my lips, while he tried his luck again, but I stopped him and my wolf was getting furious.
As much as I wanted him and my bodyand my wolf craved for him, 'for more', I just couldn't do it. He tried for the third time, and I stopped him again. The moon was preparing to leave, but for me to make him stop trying, I have to stop evrything. I withdrew from the kiss, stood up, still leaving him on the grass.
He didn't say anything as he stood up. He walked to me and apologized for trying to have sex with me.
"I know I am your mate, but i don't think i'm ready for it. Please let's take it slow?" I asked as polite as I can.
He nodded as he planted a little kiss on my cheeks before on he kissed my lips. We walked to the car park in our human form slowly. Filar was in his car, probably waiting for him. He entered the car after greeting Filar.
"So? Let me guess? You are his mate?" He asked after asking me to enter the car also, complaining that it is too late or early, because the time says 4:45am, for a young girl to walk or ride alone.
"Yes" I said nodding affarmative.
"Nice! What a lovely union" He commented happily.
"You know? Everything that happened today, I mean right now after he became a werewolf? He won't remember"
"What? Why?" I asked as my heart broke.
"I don't know it is just normal. But if you want him to remember, Kiss him tomorrow, when you see him. He will remember everything?"
"Oh! Ok" I said as my heart was mended back by his words.
"Snrrrrrr" Leo snored and a little chuckle left my mouth.
Oh he looks soooo cute when he is asleep. Awwn!
I looked out the window and a slight, genuine thank you left my mouth.

********
Ok! That's all for this chapter.
Thank you all for your love and support.
For those that doesn't like the sex scene, am sorry,I just had to put it, so that it will be more romantic.
Thank you all,
Prince Adetunji Heryomide.