Good dad

*Angie*

German is look at the door whit his tired face. He yawned and keep look at the door.

"You need to go to bed" i say but he just shake his head.

"No, I go to bed then Violetta is home" he say. I smile at him.

"What?" Dose he say and look confused at me.

"Thats sweet of you."

He smile back at me and slowly fall sleep bedside me in one of the white sofas in the living room.

Im miss him. Now, This second whit him beside me i understand that it was a mistake. Why did i leave?

The door in the kitchen opends and i jumpt from my dreams to reality.

Violetta comes in but dosen't stand up so long and fall down at the floor.

I run to help her up. That smell. Is it Alcohol? She is drunk.

Im hold her up but im not so strong to take her up stairs alone.

"German.." i whisper.  Please wake up. I really don't want to wake him up but Violetta is to heavy for me.

"German.." He didn't hear.

"GERMAN!" i shout. He gets up fast and look at Violetta a long time.

"Please i can't hold her up" i say. He comes and we boths hold her.

His mouth opends and it's looks like he wants to yell at her bet instead he just say that she need to go to bed.

Then she was in bed i got down to get a glas of water to Violetta if she wants later.

I go upstairs and then im at the door i see German kiss Violetta on rhe forehead.

He is a good dad, he just needs help some time.