Falling

*Violetta*

Leon and i haven't sing the song just talk about what we think is best and now the show is tomorrow.

Calm down i says to myself but i can't.

Leon is an half an hour late.

I stand at the piano at Betos. Please come.

The doors opends fast and think i get an heart attack.

"..Sorry-im-late" he says fast.

"Yeah, You are really late" i says whit my arms crossed.

"I know.. sorry, Lara says that you didn't want me to come and then i saw you're text i came as fast i i could" he says.

My face dropped. Lara.

"You and Lara aren't so good friends, why?" he ask and it sounds like he is desperate.

"Well before you lost your memory.. You were together whit me and a long time ago whit Lara she was always jealous at me and now she get what she want" i says while try to hold tears back.

"oh..." After an akward silence he did talk.

"Soo.. would we start?" I nodded.

"We need to sing even if we can the whole lyrics we need to sing" i says.

"Okey you'll start"

"No who knows what it's like? Behind this eyes, Behind this masks. I wish we could rewind and turn back time to current the past. Oh baby i wish i could tell you how i feel but i can't becuase im sceard to..." Now it was meant that we should sing together but he just standing there.

*Leon*

Her voice, why do i know this. Why dose my hole body react on this? What's happening?

She looks at me and i feel that the room are spinning around.

Her. Out first kiss. Our first meeting. The nigth at Tomas house. Who do i remember his name?

I falling down to the ground and just here Violetta shout and cry.

Now that happends again, Im falling to the ground and keep falling at nowhere.

"Heeeeelp!" None is here. Black. Everything is black. No not again my brain says scared.

*Violetta*

Leon falls to the gound and gets panic. Whats happning? Is he going to die?

Angie and Pablo saw me from the window and i look scared like im have a choice between life or death and now going to die.

They run in and saw him on the gound.

"Violetta are you okey?"

I can hear her voice but it's getting far away.

Angie hold me tigth and i feel her heart beat and it helped me to get calm.

"..Wh..What..Happ-end?" I says and my voice was try hard to get the word out.

"I don't know but it will be okey, We get home so you can rest" Angie says.