Just friends

*Violetta*

At the studio Im now sleep on Cami and Fran's shoulder.

"So you have cops around you're house. Vilu so much is happend to you" Fran says and look sad.

"Yeah.." I saw Diego and he was smile at Fran and Cami.  At me it was just sad looks.

"Diego, We need to talk" I say and look at him. Francesca and Camila look at me like Im a ghost or something.

Diego came and look confused.

"What is it?" he ask.

"Can I talk alone to him for a minute?" Fran and Cami nodded and gets into the dancing room.

"I want to talk about what you did." Now I have no idea what I whould say.

" Vilu and swear I didn't proud of anything. I was to jealous. .Please forgive me" He looks sad now.

"..You're forgiven" I says because I didn't know that to say. I feel more sad then angry about everything.

He jump of happiness and hug me.

"Thank you!"

"But we are just friends" he nod and smile.

We got a lesson whit the new teacher Milton and would I say about him... His fake.

Then Pablo, Gregorio, Beto or Antonio is around then I like him but if they not he's the worst ever.

I get two reasons to hate him. Number One, He's fake. Number two, He is the teacher that take Angies place.

Angie still work here but now she doesn't get so much work and Milton get more.

" To the show that coming in some weeks you and that person I chose are going to sing a song ... .hmm Natalia and Maxi, Francesca and Marco, Brodway and Camila, Lara and Diego, Violetta and Leon"

"But who's im whit?" Dose Ludmila ask. Everyone but whitout me and Leon, Diego and Lara have been whit their girlfriend/boyfriend. Ludmila looks sad, Frederico isn't here.

"I don't care!" Dose Milton says and gets out.

Poor Ludmila, She's evil but I think she's just want someone and that someone is Frederico.

Leon walkt to me and I get butterflies.

"Hey.."

"Hey.." Akward silence.  I have been doing many things that he must think is creepy or just not normal.

"..So whit song would you like to sing?"

"I don't know.." I get no duet, I have one song but it's not a duet.

"I dosen't have any song, Not that I can remember" he says.

"I got one but it's not a duet" I says.

"I think we can chance that" he smile at me and I melt. I can just me his friend.