Remember

*Leon*

I woke up whit Lara sit on a chair. Urg.

"Good morning my love" she says and smile. I fake a smile back but she didn't notice that it was fake.

"What time is it?" I ask and look around after somthing that can show me what time it is. Lara takr up her phone from her pocket and look at it.

"Six" What are she doing here so early? She loves me but i know how i really love even when im lost my memory.

She looks worried at me.

"Are you okey?" she ask. I want yo yell at her but at the same time i think that she just took care of me.

"..I.." I have no idea what I going to say.

A doctor came in and looks suprised at Lara.

"What are you doing here?" he ask Lara.

"I.." She looks guilty.

"Get out please" he ask. She nodded and get out.

He looked at me and smile.

"Who do you feel?"

"..I remember everything" i say.

He looks more happy.

"I hoped that. If you stay so we can check that everything are okey, And if it is you can go home"

"Thank you" His name is Carlos and are one of my dads friends so i feel home here.

He gets out for check test's and sit on my bed and do nothing.

She are in my head.

The doors opends and i get disappointed.

Lara jumpt in happy.

"You can go home!..Aren't you happy? You know i don't understand you, it feel like you think about something eles all the time."

I stand up and take one step to her and not whit and happy face.

"Why did you lie? It was because of you i didn't remember anything faster and it make me understand why i feel something that wasn't love...It was hate.." She looks sad.

"What.."

"Come on! I remember everything, Lara you lie to me. But i know that love can do stupid thing so im not hate you"

"Leon im sorry.. Thanks for understanding"

"I didn't say i wasn't angry, Please go.." She opend her mouth but no world's came out.

"Please go now" i say and she leave whit an sad face.

Thanks i thinking to myself.