The paper

*Violetta*

Angie are now home and we sit in her room.

"Everything gets worse all the time..." I say and look at her feet.

"No..Okey mabye but in the end it will be okey, Im not going to die because of this!" she says and point at her feet.

"Now what did want to say to me before?" Then I remember this sad day. I give up Leon and Francesca are on Diegos side now, After all I didn't think that someone would ever be on his side. I hate him.

"Nothing. . It was nothing" She take my hands and look at me whit her mother face.

"You can tell me anything, Now tell me"

"It just.. Leon.. I give up. I can have him back his gone.. And Fran...."

"What? What is it whit Francesca?"

"....You know that Diego did.. After all she is on his side. ."

I take away my hands and hug her.

"Vilu, Give him a chance.  I know that it's was really, really, really, wrong that he did but give him a chance.  If not just listened to him, mabye he is sad"

I hate then she's rigth.

"Promise me that you listend to him, Okey?"

"Okey.."

Angie have give my dad so many chances after all heartbreak, I can listen to him.

Now I think about Angie and my dad.

"..So whats going on whit you and dad?"

"Vilu!" She bluch and smile.

"Aww! I know that smile, Are you together whit him or whats going?"

"No we are not together.. I think. .but..." A long silence.

"Come on! But what?"

"..We kissed.."

"What?! Omg!" We talk a long time about everything and I was happy. What would I do if she wasn't here? Ugh.. I don't want to know.

....................................................................................

*Angie*

Vilu left but one second after I hear someone knocked in my door.

"Come in" I say. None came in. Who is it?

A papper camr under the door and I get slowly down and get it.

At the other side of the papper it write like this:

If you dosen't leave the house tomorrow I will kill you. And not just you, Violetta, German everyone you love. Leave.

It probably from Jade and the other girls. I dosen't feel safe at all.

German need to see this.

I opend the door and then im on my way down I see Ramallo and German.

"Angie! You should rest, What are you doing here?" He runs to me and help me down.

"You need to see this..." I give him the papper and he read.

"Who give you this?" he look like he have been seen a gost. Then at the door I see Jade.

"J..Jade!" She run out and German turns around.

"Ramallo call police, I want some policeman  around the house!" German was follow Ramallo to the office. He looks scared and serious.

"German.. Please, Don't leave me" He turn around and now just look scared.

"..I wont" He helped me to the sofa and we sit down.

After some hour I hear the police lilacs. German stands up.

"Im be right back" he says and get in to the kitchen.

Violetta runs down.

"Whats happend?!"

"Take a look at this papper and you will understand"