Chapter .01

Main Characters:

Daniel Padilla as Gino

Kathryn Bernardo as Mikay

Enrique Gil as Quen

Khalil Ramos as Kiko

Julia Montes as Julia

Chapter 1- The First Encounter

It was gym class when I first saw her- my mystery girl. I had accidentally hit her in the forehead while she was apparently making a wish. "Hey, come back here", she yelled at me. Thinking that this would cause a huge scene, I plastered innocence on my face. However when she was getting closer I couldn't help but laugh when I saw a red horizontal line take over her whole forehead. I could tell that she was so angry because her veins were about to pop out of her head. "Hey! What's the matter with you?!", she yelled. "Oh uh sorry, I didn't mean to hit you. It's just that well, how do I say it...I suck at ultimate", I told her.

As she seemed taken aback to what I said, to my surprise she let it go. "Uh, it's fine", she replied. With that she walked away. After 8th period I went home and thought about her the whole day regretting about not asking what her name was. Suddenly I heard a loud BANG! I hid my face in my pillow like a little girl but I was supposed to be a brave man...even though I was so scared! I got up and banged on the wall. "Be quiet!" My neighbors next door were always quiet. I never heard them through the wall. Then I heard a person. "Ouch! Why does this day have to be getting worse and worse!!!", a girl screamed. She didn't seem to hear me.

"Hey! Can you please be quiet? I'm trying to sleep" I said. Now I think she did hear me since the noise faded. The lights were out. I closed my eyes and put my blanket over my body. I sighed to myself. The second I was about to drift off to sleep, snoring bursted through the walls. I put my pillow on my head and tried to ignore the manly snoring until I finally fell asleep.