|| Note ||

Smacks book.

Hey, guys!

So, you might know that this is the last book to the Baldi's Basics series of Principal x Baldi. No worries! I'll write more Baldi's Basics Stories! But I wanted to play a small game with you all~
Since a lot of people enjoy reading this book, along with Recess Loving, Kiss Me Slow, and Pulse, I decided to do a quiz on them! Whoever gets the most questions right, gets to choose what happens during the plot of Game Rules! Do this for fun!

There's 10 Questions, Each on Recess Loving, Kiss Me Slow, and Pulse. Game Rules will have a few questions dedicated to it. Good luck.

Question 1 - What is the place The Principal took Baldi to on their first date? (Can be found on Recess Loving, Kiss Me Slow)

Question 2 - Sweep, Baldi, and Principal's real names (for this series) are...? (Can be found in Pulse)

Question 3 - Who are the crushes? Name as much as you can. (All Books)
Example : Playtime x Ruler

Question 4 - Who were the two known deaths? (Can be found in Recess Loving and Kiss Me Slow)

Question 5 - What was Filename2's 'payment'? (Can be found in Game Rules)

Question 6 - How did Baldi and the Principal first meet? (Can be found in Pulse)

Question 7 - What was the equation Player got wrong *Bonus (Can be found in Kiss Me Slow)

Question 8 - True Or False : Sweep and The Principal had kissed.

Question 9 - True Or False : The Principal has a small crush on Arts and Crafters.

Question 10 - True Or False : Bully Gave Sweep the amulet for 12 quarters.

Also I need to Roleplay so if anyone wants to Roleplay

Pm me

We can do ideas for this book-

Have fun with the small quiz— A small celebration to the ending of the series qwq