Chapter 8 (tiny bit mature if you squint)

I wanted to go shopping for another bunch of bandanas, right? Well that guy was such a prick, he like was mean to me and I thought he wanted to sell something? I wish I called him dildoman, I would’ve loved to see his face. He was such a dildoman, alright?

But ermigawd this book as already 200 Votes! I’m positive this could be even bigger than Heartbreaker, but Heartbreaker will always be something special. I’d be okay with Heartbreaker and Mates With Complications being my biggest stories. I’m perfectly fine with that.

I’m already looking which short story I’ma write because this will be so much longer than BM and LftD, so … yeah, I wanna write something beside it, though.

And ermigawd, 500 Followers! Half a thousand! Ermigawd! I think I’ma die! I love you! HOLD ME, I’M GETTING A BIT WEAK!

This is slightly mature because Harry is masturbating.

Enjoy!

Harry lay naked on his bed, his penis hard and his arsehole dripping slick.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, he thought.

He needed to call in school. He needed to tell his friends that he was sick so they wouldn’t come looking for him. He couldn’t out yet, not yet!

So, completely neglecting his throbbing dick, he reached over to his bedside table, grabbing his mobile. He quickly dialed Louis’ number.

“Hey?” a voice asked.

“Lou?” Harry asked, trying to sound sick.

“Harry, what’s up?”

“Listen, I don’t feel good, I’m gonna stay home.”

“Oh, do you need something? Want me to take care of you?” Louis voice asked and Harry couldn’t help it, his hand creeping down to his aching length.

“No, no,” he gasped as his hand wrapped around his dick. “No, it’s alright. I don’t want you sick, it’s alright. Just wanted to let you know.”

“Okay. Call if you need me, alright?”

“Yeah,” Harry said, hanging up before he could beg Louis to come over and fuck him.

Call if you need me, Harry replayed in his head.

He wanted to reach out for his phone again and call Louis, but he knew he couldn’t do that, no matter how much he wanted to.

~To Louis~

After Harry had hung up, Louis felt a bit bad. Harry had sounded really knackered on the phone, so weak and whiny and Louis was concerned he would need him but didn’t want to seem weak.

He caught up with Niall and Perrie as he was on the walk to school. They smiled when they saw the Alpha and he smiled back, walking together with them.

“Hey, Louis, did you hear something of Harry?” Niall asked. “It’s not like him to be too late.”

“Yeah, he just called me a few minutes before and told me he’s sick. It’s not bad though, he said,” Louis answered Niall’s question.

“He’s sick again?” Perrie asked.

“Again?” Louis asked with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah, he’s stays out of school for a longer time four times a year mostly, and it’s mostly around the same time. Must me some chronical sickness or something,” Niall said, nodding.