Birthday Schedule(July)

Sky: And we're here for more birthday schedules!!

Tsuna: It's been some time since you updated.

Sky: yeah no kidding. Do you know where I placed my notebook again? *looks around*
Tsuna: no.
Sky: Nevermind. Found it. *reads* and here's the schedule this month~!

July

02- Viper
        (S: I'm sure Viper will say "I'm not paid to do this" T: *blinks* but no one's making him do it. S: exactly.)

03- M.M
       (T: she's one of Mukuro's followers right? S: Apparently so.)

06- Alaude
        (S: *opens mouth* T: no were not gonna make that day a killing spree. S: *closes mouth* *thinks* T: don't even think about asking Reborn. S: *pouts*)

07- Colonello
       (S: a training spree? T: still no.)

21- Romario
       (T: one of Dino-san's known subordinate thoughout the entire series, right? S: righty-o)

23- Basil
       (S: we should make a dolphin themed cake. T: one of your ideas that I agree.)

28- Ken Joshima (S: this one's Mukuro's right? T: yeah. S: the animal shape shifter. T: yes. But I wouldn't call it that. S: the one with fangs. T: Yes!)

Sky: thanks for reading!

Tsuna: this chapter's shorter than the other schedules.

Sky: we don't have any guest right now. And one more thing is that I have an announcement to make.

Tsuna: okay.

Sky: *coughs* okay. Uh..first of all, my older stories....the truth or dare and the broken sky will be discontinued. I don't have any motivation to finish or to rewrite the Broken Sky. But I will be rewriting the truth or dare. I will be copying the past request and try to make it a new one.

Tsuna: she can't update much more because of her laziness and stuff to do at her school. On second thought, you've been ruining your sleeping schedule.

Sky: yeah. I randomly sleep at night and randomly wake up. I'll try to gain some sleep later or probably not. Well, not completely busy, but I still have some things I have to do.

Tsuna: righhhhhttt.....like play Utapri.

Sky: I rarely play that now since I've been reading stories from time to time. And time to end this now.

Sky: thanks for the reads and comments guys.

Tsuna: we appreciate it very much.

Sky: I hope you like how this turned out.

Sky & Tsuna: bye bye~! See ya next month!