Anonymous Noise

Xanxus di Vongola > Superbi Squalo

Shut up you stupid shark!! Stop screaming at the middle of the night you stupid scum!

•Like(4) •Comment(12) •Share
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Superbi Squalo: Shut up you stupid boss!!

Belphegor: ushishishi~ you were shouting not singing~

Fran: I agree with fake prince-sempai. You said "I'm nothing more than a canary". But it's obvious you're a shark not a canary.

Belphegor: shishishi~ insulting the prince, froggie?

Squalo: URUSAI!! TEME.....!

Colonello TheGreat: bwahahaha!!! 'I'm nothing but a canary'?! Whats up with that?! Hahahaha!

Mammon Viper: @Renato it looks like Squalo is singing "Canary"

Belphegor: how'd you know something like that Mammy~?

Fon: ^^' I-pin has been singing(more like shouting) 'High School' along with Yuni who's singing(shouting) 'Noise'.

Renato Sinclair: and along the way to school, they are singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

Byakuran Gesso: oh oh! Don't forget about the part were Fuuta-kun and Lambo-kun are trying to play instruments recently, guitar I must say~

Lussuria: so that's the reason why Lambo-kun is using glasses recently~?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
27

Are you guys talking about Anonymous Noise?! O.o

Like(2) •Comments(43) •Share
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Byakuran Gesso: I guess we are~

59: shut it you marshmallow addict!!

80: ahahaha... ^^'

Lal  Mirch: did something happen? No wait. Something DID happen. Spill it.

96: Bossu had been watching Anonymous Noise for the 9th time already. The fifth time was when Yuni-chan and I-pin-chan came to watch and well....

69: You could say that it was fine...

Gyozo: it wasn't FINE!! It was amazing~!!

Yuni GiglioNero: you're right I-pin-chan! Still can't forget about "that" episode!!

Gyozo: so true! I always balled my eyes out because of it!

Candy: but you did cry.

Fuuta dela Stella: and even went hysteric when Yuzu gave Nino a hickey.

Yuni GiglioNero: shhhhh!!!

Gyozo: don't go spoiling it!!

Candy: ...

Fuuta dela Stella: ...

Byakuran Gesso: haha~ who's your favorite ships~?

Yuni GiglioNero: duh! Of course its Alice x Yuzu!!

Gyozo: darn right! That Mono always leaves her!

Candy: you two are going overboard.

Gyozo: no we aren't.

Fuuta dela Stella: but you could say that their romance is really complicated.

Lal Mirch: Like how complicated could it get?

27: you're gonna regret asking that....

Lal Mirch: why?

Gyozo: well~ you see~

Yuni GiglioNero: Nino(Alice) likes Momo.

Gyozo: and Momo also likes Nino back.

Yuni GiglioNero: but!

Gyozo: not only Momo has a crush on Nino,

Yuni GiglioNero: Even Yuzu likes Nino.

Gyozo: but Miou likes Yuzu.

Yuni GiglioNero: on top of that,

Gyozo: their sempai,

Yuni GiglioNero: Haruyoshi-sempai like Miou!

Lal Mirch: complicated....but who are they?

Gyozo: Nino or Alice(what Yuzu calls her) is bad at singing, and is mostly shouting! She's In No HURRY to SHOUT's vocalist!

Yuni GiglioNero: Momo is a composer and a guitarist for KuroNeko! And always disappears from Nino!

Gyozo: Yuzu is a small boy with long eyelashes! He also composes great song too.

Yuni GiglioNero: Miou used to be In No HURRY to SHOUT's former vocalist ex-guitarist!

Gyozo: and last but not the least,

Yuni GiglioNero: Haruyoshi-sempai! He's in his third year highschool, and In No HURRY to SHOUT's bassist!

27: told ya you shouldn't had asked.

Lal Mirch: -_- you don't say.