Plot Twist!!

100

I was thinking of a story about two guys falling for each other The other one is rich while the other is poor. What do you guys think?

•Like(31) •Comment(21) •Share
__________________________________________________________________
Bluebell: I think it's great Byakuran-sama!

Kikyo: Why do you suddenly...

100: want to make a story?

Kikyo: ...yes...

100: Why not?

Kikyo: It's nothing, Byakuran-sama. It is unusual for you.

100: Why don't we call the rich one, Sei and the poor one, Haku?

Yuni GiglioNero: Plot twist!! Haku is actually rich and he has a mission to complete some tasks to prove himself.

Zakuro: ????

Bluebell: Double Plot twist!! They are both soulmates!! Sei's mark is on his cheek while Haku's mark is on his wrist!

Yuni GiglioNero: Triple Plot Twist!! They are both rivals plus on a rival organizations!

Colonello TheGreat: wait for it...

Zakuro: ....

100: Quadruple Plot Twist!! Sei is actually dead and he is protecting Haku who was his reincarnated lover in another timeline from the demon butler of the demon king while Haku who is actually an exorcist is destined to eliminate the spirit(Sei) of destruction

Daisy: ⊙.☉

Colonello TheGreat: told you

Yuni GiglioNero: Quintuple Plot Twist!! Haku killed all the family members(descendants) of Sei!!

100: Sextuple Plot Twist!! Haku found out about Sei's secret and sacrificed himself to fee Sei from his curse!

Shouchi Irie: Septuple Plot Twist!! These are all in your head and no one is going to write this.

Shouchi Irie: Now.

Shouchi Irie: GO. TO. SLEEP.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Hello my dear readers!! It is I! I came back! I think? But first....

Thank you ShieMieLae for helping me create this chapter! She helped me with the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Plot twist. And if you are also wondering, yes, we are classmates. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌ I but her all the time. By all the time, I meant ALL the time.

I hope you all like this chapter! I think it's getting even more cringe...