Klaus

Klaus's POV

5 weeks before

She's beautiful. "Klaus" my dear brother Elijah said. "Yes Elijah" I said. "Go talk to her" Elijah said. Her did he move mean the beautiful girl standing in the corner all alone. Was my brother crazy? So I walk over to the beautiful girl. "So I saw you here all alone." I say to the girl. "Oh me I not alone I'm wait for my dad and mom to get here. So what's your name?" The girl asked. "My name is Klaus Mikelson. And your is?" I said to her." My name is Sabrina Salvatore it means: Legendary princess Savior." "You said Salvatore my dear?" I said to the Salvatore girl. The oney Salvatore girl I ever knew was Elena. " Who are your parants?" I asked the Salvatore girl. " Elena and Damon Salvatore" the Salvatore girl said to me. "Damon is her dad" I said to Elijah went I got back to our tatle.

Sabrina's POV

Today

Klaus just droped me off at school. I hope my dad does not go looking for me. It's a good thing Klaus is the oney one who can pick me up. I think. Half way to my 2nd class someone grabs my arm and pulls me back. I turn around to see who it is and it was Klaus's brother Elijah. "Elijah what are you doing here?" I asked Elijah. "Sabrina I saw your dad on my way to the house, and he was coming this way to the school. I think to get you Sabrina." he said. "He can't pick me up." I said. "But just in case Klaus told me to wacth you Sabrina." Elijah said. "Ok Elijah." I said. And then we walked to math.