sorry dad

I'm going to snap his neck. I know that he is my dad, but I don't care about what he thinks about it. I'm old enough to make my own life choices. Klaus is the best choice for me I just know that he is. I think that this weekend will be the best because of him. He is taking me to New Orleans for the first time in my life. Klaus knows that I want to get away from home.

Klaus's POV

" Sabrina come on. " I said. " SABRINA SALVATORE NOW! I WILL COME UP THERE! SABRINA DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE! " I yelled. I ran into her room and she was crying on her bed. " Sabrina what's happening with you? " I asked her. " Klaus I don't know if I want to go to New Orleans and I been having second thoughts about it Klaus. Elijah told me what happened in New Orleans in 1920. " Sabrina said. " Sabrina you have been almost died. I wouldn't let anything hurt you baby. I love you. " I say to Sabrina to calm her down. " Klaus do you mean that. I love you too. " I said. I really hope that Sabrina change her mind about New Orleans.

Rebekah's POV

" Sabrina. What are you doing in here? Do you know what Klaus will do if he finds out that you were in here?" I said. " He won't do anything to me. He loves me. He promised to protect me. I need someone to talk with." She said. " Then go talk to Klaus." I said. " I WILL." She yelled as she left.

Klaus's POV

I heard Sabrina yell and ran right to her room. " What's wrong Sabrina." I said. " I needed someone to talk to. So I went to Rebekah and she said that I should talk to you, but I wanting to talk about girl stuff." She said. " Sabrina come with me for a while. I have something for you" I said. I bought Sabrina to my room I told her to go sit on my bed. Then I went to get the dress and the ring. I really hope she said yes to me. I'm finally going to asked her to be my wife. I have to do this. I go back to my room and Sabrina come up to me with a white oak stake and she was about to jam it in to my heart and then Rebekah comes in to my room and say do it now and then Sabrina yells to me run. "What did you do Rebekah" I yelled at her. "I told her to stake you Niklaus" Rebekah said. I looked Sabrina right in the eyes and told her to stop what she was doing and forget about this.

Sabrina's POV

I sat on Klaus's bed and Klaus came in with a and a and he asked me to be his wife. I said yes yes I will be your wife. " Thank you love" Klaus said. I was going to get marry to the love of my life. But where are we going to get married. I said to Klaus where are we going to get married. And Klaus said New Orleans love. I started to cry and Klaus ran over to me and he asked me why I was crying. "What's wrong love" Klaus said