Joey's Nice Side

Jenny's (Dog) P.O.V

Today is the big day. Today I finally get to try my magic on a human! I'm so excited I can't hold myself. Stacy poured some food for me in my bowl which I was enjoying until Molly came in a disturbed me with her splashing water everywhere while she was drinking from her bowl. So I used the baby spell once again. Stacy isn't here to see it though. I don't know what she's doing. She's in front of her computer again but she's talking to it.

She said her friend Joey's name so I guess she's calling him somehow. It's the first time I'm going to try the spell on someone, but I have to not use it TOO much, because things could get ugly. Come to think of it. I would like for things to get ugly....

It became 8:00 and Joey still hadn't arrived. I started to worry a little bit, but after about 5 minutes later, he opened the door. He was blonde and looked about 20 years old. As soon as he came in, he greeted Stacy then they both sat in front of their computer screens. Oh no, I thought, maybe this won't work out so well. But a little while later, Joey said something bad to Stacy, and it was go time. I concentrated hard, and then my dream came true.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I called you that Stacy," Joey stuttered. "You know what, sorry isn't enough! Let's stop recording. Or I'll stop recording, you do whatever you want Stacy! Don't let anyone ever tell you what to do!" That my friends is called the "Santa's Nice List" spell. Stacy started to become scared, but I just couldn't stop the joy that's flowing through my veins. "I need to apologize correctly," Joey continued, "I'll go get you some chocolate milk! Your favorite!" "But that's in Idaho!" Stacy suddenly shouted. "I don't care! I'm going to go get some for you right now Stacy! You're a great person, take care." Said Joey as he left Stacy's apartment and was on his way to Idaho.

Stacy didn't move. All she did was stare at me. So I just gave her a cute puppy face, and she approached me and told me good night. She was a nice person. But I can't. I'm a witch. This is my destiny. This is my future.