Pink Problems

Stacy's P.O.V

Ok, so remember when I said that only I can trust myself with "Operation Jenny" and can't trust anyone else? There might be one person I can trust. I woke up this morning to the sound of Jenny barking, so I gave her food and water, but she didn't shut up, and I couldn't sleep. I came closer to her and I saw that she was barking at something on the floor. A yellow stain. Oh no. Page did it on the floor again. I cleaned it up, but Jenny still kept barking. I got back up to see what was wrong, and apparently Molly had thrown up on the floor! What is wrong with these dogs today? They might be sick, I think. A few days before I found a mouse outside my garden with dog drool over it, which means that one of the dogs had it in their mouth, and probably passed it on to the other. Great day it is.

After I settled the dogs situation, I grabbed a bottle of the chocolate milk for me to enjoy, the one thing pleasant that has happened to me today. But boy was I wrong! Molly licked me feet, which startled me and made me spill my chocolate milk all over the floor.

After a nice, hot bath to make sure I don't get sick too, I went out the garden to relax. With no sick dogs around, it was so peaceful and quite. Don't get me wrong, Page and Molly are the best, but if you ever had a sick dog, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Jenny's (Dog) P.O.V

So today Page and Molly "accidentally" got sick. My newest spell that I learned. And now that Stacy has gotten out of the way, I snuck behind the fridge, rolled down the stinky hole with no fear of her noticing me. I landed on the cold hard floor, which I will replace with a carpet made out of Page's fur. The room was glowing green, because of the new spell I was brewing up. It is the second spell that I'm going to try casting on a human. A dangerous one too. I'm not sure if this is going to work, but if it does, it's going to be one of my biggest accomplishments.

The ingredients are: a piece of human hair, a piece of dog hair, and a poisoned bone. I mixed them together in the cauldron, and it started bubbling up. Before I know it, the green liquid started shooting everywhere! It was so crazy! And when it finally settled down, I put a little bit of it in a small, thin glass bottle, to use for when I get the chance. Where did I get all these ingredients you ask? Well, I have my sources....

Stacy's P.O.V

I drifted off to sleep on my hammock in the garden when the doorbell rang. It was the person that I trust. It was Lizzie! LDShadowlady! I was so exited for her to be here. "Hey Stacy!" She said in her British accent. "Such traffic you have in LA! Sorry I'm late. By the way, I brought cookies!"

I called Lizzie over because since she was here in LA, might as well get the most of her. Plus, she's a very honest person, and I know I can trust her with what I was about to say. We had some cookies, drank some milk, watched TV, and then the words just came straight out of my mouth. First I made sure Jenny wasn't anywhere where she can hear me. I don't know where she was actually. "Lizzie, I think my new dog, Jenny, is cursed. I know that that sounds crazy, but please, would you help me?"

There was a long silence after that, but then she finally said, "Stacy, I actually think it's crazy..." Oh no, " that I don't find what you said crazy at all!" Phew! Lizzie said that it could be true and that she wanted to meet Jenny. I did not expect that reaction from her at all. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who's crazy!

I looked for Jenny when I saw her suddenly emerge from the back of the fridge, I guess she was hiding or something. I introduced her to Lizzie, and after spending a little time with her, we went to have some milk. Lizzie said she didn't see anything wrong with Jenny at all, yet. As she drank her milk, I saw something green inside it. But I couldn't stop her until she had drunk at least half of the milk.

What happened next. Was horrible. Pink FUR started coming out of Lizzie's arms, face, legs, everywhere. She started screaming, and suddenly I noticed that she was shrinking. I couldn't do anything. I was paralyzed. I closed my eyes, waiting for Lizzie's screaming to stop. It eventually did. But something else came out of Lizzie's mouth. She was barking! I opened my eyes. She was a dog! Lizzie turned into a pink poodle!