Chapter Three- "I need to do this"

I take in a deep breath "Are you ready to do this? You don't have to" he says shaking his head. "i'm serious Lou" he mumbles. "Lou?" i ask giggling "Err sorry i meant Louis" he says and this time i shake my head "No no it's fine" i say and he nods.

"I need to tell you so, please don't interrupt" i murmur and he nods. I look down at my lap a tear falling down my face. "I-it started about four months ago w-when Justin moved to my old school. N-nobody wanted to hang out with him s-so i did." i say the tears continuing to fall down my face. I feel two hands cup my face.

I take in another deep breath. "A-after a few months, we started dating. I- the- my feelings for him continued to get stronger a-and i fell in love with this boy" i choke out. "You don't have to" he whispers and i shush him shaking my head.

"I need to do this" I whisper and he nods again.

"W-when i f-finally told him i l-loved him. He wasn't happy about it like i hoped. He didn't say it back either." i sob shaking my head bringing my knees up to my chest and burying my head in them. This was harder than i thought.

"H-he took me to a ally way area by this park that i would go to when i was upset a-and started beating me up. T-telling me how useless i was and how he was going to kill me." I wanted Harry to say something. Anything. To stop me from continuing. But he stayed silent like i had asked him to.

"I belived every word he said. I looked up to him, i loved him so i thought he was right. Fuck i still believe he's right," i look up seeing tears already falling down Harry's face and i wasn't even at the bad part yet.

"H-he ripped up my shirt l-like to get it off before he g-got out a blade thing a-and he cut that on my back. He then did the same thing on my stomach b-but it was not a word he just cut me l-like no tomorrow. I was a bleeding mess" i cried

I take in another deep breath ready to finish up the story as quick as possible leaving out quite a few details.

"H-he raped me after that, a-and was about to s-slit my throat before m-my friend Niall found us and freaked out on him he really scared J-Justin away. Niall thought i was going to die. I had lost so much blood" i sobbed starting to shake. "A-after i was a little better and in the hospital h-he came in" i say pausing to catch my breath.

"Justin?" Harry asked and i nod. "He held the blade to my throat and said that he was going to find me and kill me one day. That's why i left Nancy. He was going to hurt me if i stayed there" i sob and Harry pulls me in for a hug.

"Its all over now breath" he whispers and i shake my head "He's going to find me and kill me" i say and he shakes his head. "I won't let him" he whispers. I look up at Harry "Promise me" i say and he raises a eyebrow. "Promise you won't ever hurt me again" i say and his mouth falls open a bit.

"i-i promise" he says nodding more to himself than to me. If only I believed him. Once a punching bag always a punching bag.

I stand up only to be pulled back down close to Harry's face. To close. "And that kiss never happened" he whispered and my eyes widened as i pulled away from him. "What kiss" i say winking and playing along. It did happen. And I'm not forgetting about it.

I walk into the kitchen once i realize that i haven't ate for two days and that i was starving.

I should be starving.

I shake the thought from my head and look around not seeing anything that seemed apealing to me what so ever so i grabbed some cash from my pocket and started walking towards the door only to be stopped again.

"Where are you going" Harry asked and i shivered feeling weak and helpless. "To- i dont know. im hungry" i mumble looking at the floor.

Harry's grip on my shoulder lessens and he slowly turns me around. I made sure to keep my eyes glued to the floor. "I'll take you out to pizza" he mumbles and i nod turning around again. Im not gonna lie to myself.

Harry Styles scared the shit out of me.

I walk out of the house looking back at Harry because i didn't know what car to go to. There were three cars in that parking lot. "Oh uh this one is mine." he blushes and walks over to a grey car. It was a 2014 Lincon.

The only reason i knew that is because Justin had a 2014 Lincon.

I shook my head backing away from the car. "No" i mumble looking at the car with wide eyes.

"Whats wrong" Harry asks furrowing his eyebrows in. I shake my head once more before placing a fake smile on my face. "Nothing" i say taking in a deep breath and walking over to the car opening the door and sitting in the leather seat.

Memories began to flash through my mind.

They didn't start out bad. They were filled with small kisses hand holding, and saying those three words that haunt me.

'I love you'

Than the memories got dark.

small slaps across the cheek, cussing, beer, abuse.

That night.

"Louis we are here" Harry says waving his hand In front of my face. I blink a few times cowering away. 

He's gonna hit you Louis

"Come on Louis" he smiles getting out of the car. I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in and quickly got out of the car which i was dreading oh so very much.

"Come on they make the best pizza" Harry grins waiting for me at the door. I sigh running up to him and biting my lip "I don't have much money" i whisper and he chuckles.

"I'm paying" he grabs my elbow leading me in through the glass doors. I hand him the money that the cab driver gave me and he takes it with a small smile.

If only the cab driver knew. I don't drink.

Everything from that point was a blue. The slutty waitress getting out food and now here I am sitting in Harry's car outside of this lady's house. "Fucking hell" I mutter getting out of the car and slamming the door. "fucking Harry and his fucking sluts fuck" I say kicking a near by tree and grabbing my foot in pain.

I knew where I was. Down the street was the park. And next to the park was the alleyway where it happened.

I started walking. I don't know why I did but I did. Right to the alleyway. And what I saw shocked me. Right there was my old, bloody, and cut up shirt from the night.

My eyes widened as I felt a firm hand on my shoulder.

"Don't hurt me" I pleaded not wanting to turn around. "I'm not going to, is this where it happened?" Harry asked. I turn around my eyes wide. "uh yeah" I say not over a whisper. I wasn't even sure that he heard me.

"How did you find me" i ask my eyes not moving from the shirt. "Louis, you were yelling my name? Don't you remember?" he asked and i finally averted my eyes to his green ones. "I- i was?" i mumble biting my lip.

"Yeah" he nods i run a hand through my hair. "C-can we go? Please" i said feeling weak on my feet. "Louis Louis Louis. Long time no see" someone from behind me says.

"J-Jusin" i say turning around eyes wide. 

He found me.