chapter 5 "i need you louis"

I slowly open my eyes before jumping up in realization of what had happened last night. I hear a yawn beside me knowing exactly who it is.

Harry.

"Morning Lou" Harry mumbled rubbing his eyes "about last night" he starts but I cut him off "can we just not" I hiss standing up and walking out of the room.

I rush down the stairs just wanting away. Wanting away from everything that's happening in my life. Wanting away from myself and without a doubt I wanted to get away from Harry.

The feelings he gives me are- they are too strong and I know for a fact that I'm just going to get hurt. It starts off nice. With loving kisses and sweet words, but eventually it gets dark and I end up being the one getting hurt.

I cant be hurt again, im better than that, i deserve better than that. But maybe i dont. I mean if i deserved better wouldnt i get better?

I walked to the door trying to open it but failing seeing as it was locked and i was too much of a stumbling idiot to unlock it. I felt a hand on my arm so i turned around quickly sniffling seeing as i was close to tears. "Where are you going?" he asked sadness filling his voice. "Away, i cant be here i need to find Justin" i sobbed attempting to wipe away my tears but they just kept coming.

"No" Harry shouted causing me to flinch. "Dont leave me, your here to keep me company, to keep me sane i need you Louis." He said trailing his hand down to my hand and gripping it. "Please dont leave me for him please" he was now whimpering and i was speechless.

I stared blankly at him for a moment before slowly nodding, "Okay, Okay ill stay" i huff seeing a smile spread across his face. "Thank you thank you thank you" He grinned "Lets watch a movie yeah?" i say and he nodded quickly leading me to the living room.

Bad idea.

Ive always been a big cuddler.

He gently placed me on the couch before heading up to the tv and opening the cabinet with the movies in it "Little mermaid?" he asked holding up the disk, i gave him a slight nod as i watched him put in the movie. He grabbed the remote and headed over to the couch and sat next to me, our legs just barely touching.

"This was my favorite movie when i was younger, before everything went to hell me my mum and my sisters would all gather around the couch and laugh and sing along to the songs. I really miss it" i sighed looking down at my lap. Harry slung and arm over my shoulder and pulled me into him "I bet your family was lovely" he smiled pressing the play button. "Justin hated disney movies" i whispered after a long silence.

"darling, Louis, lets not bring him up. He doesnt control you anymore" he murmured leaning his head on mine. "But he does" i whispered Harry sat up and turned to me, leaning his forehead on mine "you just think he does" he said.

He looked so beautiful, his eyes were shinning with passion and possibly love, the light coming off the tv screen was lighting up his face perfectly and i could feel his eyelashes brush my face everytime he blinked.

A tear trailed down my face, i dont know that i had any apparent reason to be crying but i was. "Oh Louis" he whispered before the room fell to silence again, the only noise being the tv playing in the background.

"i really want to kiss you right now" he murmured before biting his lip, which might i add was very hot. "Than do" i whispered moving my hands up to his face. He nodded before slowly moving in, eventually after what felt like forever our lips met. It was more than i had ever imagined a kiss to be like. I felt things i didnt think existed. We pulled apart both gasping for air, "I like you Harry" i smiled and bit my lip.

I saw sadness flash through his eyes before he smiled back "good" He grinned before facing the tv again and pulling me into him. "I like you alot too Louis" he whispered pressing a kiss to my forehead, leaving me a grinning mess.

"Haz, Im home" Mr. Styles called throughout the house Harry pulled away from me before standing up. "Ill be right back" he said heading to the kitchen where his father was. I heard a bit of mumbling before i heard the door close and Harry sat back down next to me. "Is everything all right?" i ask looking back up at him. "Yeah, hes heading out of town for a week so we have the house to ourselves" he winked causing me to giggle.

"Lets go do something, lets go on a date" he declared helping me off the couch and leading me to his car "Harry im still in my pajamas" i smiled glancing down at my sweats and white t-shirt. "You look amazing Lou" he said causing me to blush as he pulled into a small cafe.

"Ed's Cafe" i said my eyes shooting open.

This can not end well.

_________________________________________________

My sincerest apologies for this taking so long for me to upload and for how short this is. I have been so busy with school and making sure im well connected with my friend and that my grades are up. I hope you all are having amazing days and i will start and upload more often now. plus school is almost over. YAY!

Well, Byee!