1

This book is based between Thor Ragnarok and before Infinity war. I will put my own twist on it though as I go.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

~Loki~
I stare out the window of the ship as we travel through space. Staring at the stars I take a deep breath. Thor has been doing his king business and helping the asgardian people that escaped with their lives. What had happened to us all was enough to make Thor scared of the future. I would find him drinking more and not being his normal self. He kept hiding his true feelings when I could see through his deceitful lies and fake smiles. It felt as if that I should help him with his stress. But I am only a mere god of mischief and he would never talk to me about his thoughts. Thing is I did always have a small feeling for my adopted brother, but I hid it very well. Thor was my brother and nothing more.

Taking a deep breath I hear a knock on my door. I turn looking confused. It was 12 at night. Making my way to the door I open it seeing Thor shaking. His breath ragged and his eyes were filled with worry.

"Something the matter brother?" I ask, nonchalantly keeping my composure.

Thor looks at me shaking as he enters and slams me against the wall putting my hands above my head. His eyes began to glow and anger filled his face. Being drunk made him think irrationally.

"Brother stop!" I shout, his hands began to shock me as I wince in pain. The lighting cuts my arms.

He leans close and whispers in my ear, "You are mine Loki."

I became very confused as he pulls away and left the room. I collapse to my knees as I stare at the scaring on my wrist.

"His? What did he mean?" I whisper

Confusion fills me as I stood and put on my long sleeves. Walking to the dining area of the ship. I didn't eat during supper because I got caught up in studying. My boots click on the metal floors as I sigh. Everyone was asleep in the different chambers. I find myself just the way I like it—Alone— no one to make me eat more food. No one yelling and screaming or people mumbling things about me.

Just myself and my thoughts. Looking around I open a food compartment and pulls out some meat, cheese, and bread. Grabbing a cup of ale I sat at one of the tables. I began eating as I listen to the ship as it rattles and makes noise. It was somewhat peaceful, but it was ruined by the drunk Valkyrie. She sat down with a bottle of ale and burped. I shoot her a glare.

"What?" She asks, dumbfounded.

I sigh, "Are you not going to pardon yourself?"

She just shrugs. I roll my eyes and empty my glass before putting the last of my food away. I then went to return to my chambers. I remove my armor stretching out as the lighting injury shows on my wrists. I shiver in disgust and confusion. I climb into my bed slowly using my magic to turn the lights off. Slowly falling to sleep.

Images fill my mind as people scream, cry, and shout for mercy. Blood and mindless zombies fill my mind as I began to shake uncontrollably. My veins run cold and I woke up to someone shouting.

"Loki! Loki wake up brother!" Thor shouts, loudly to me.

I sat up shaking. Looking around my room I see ice and glass everywhere. I turn to Thor clearly shaken, "What the hell did I do?" 

"I don't know brother, but you began to scream and shout about people dying. Including mom's death..." He mumbles, his last words softly.

"Frigga Mom?" I ask, slightly confused.

Thor nods his head softly. I shake and cough a bit. Thor sighs, "I know it's been tough brother trying to become a changed man. But I know you are trying..."

"I am brother, but there is no room for love with this god. Everyone hates me and that's alright. It will never change." I state, harshly as I tense up.

Thor takes a deep breath, "When was the last time you slept Loki?"

"2 weeks ago.... before asgard blew up...." I reply softly.

A sharp intake of breath catches me off guard. I turn to face Thor who is a bit upset. He lays down on the bed next to where I sat.

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask looking at him.

"I am sleeping in the same room like when we were kids. I'm also making sure you actually sleep and not stay awake after I leave," he replies, as he closes his eyes.

"Every well, but stay on that side," I state bluntly.

"Very well sleep well Loki." He says, while yawning.

"Sleep well Thor," I sigh.

Laying down I close my eyes again. Falling back to sleep finding that I did not have another nightmare. When I wake up to pounding on my door I find Thor holding me in a very loving way. Much like that way father and mother would when they cuddled. I go to move only to find Thor's grip tightened on my hips. I blush bright red a man not woman ever did that to me. Even with most girls swooning over me I never found interest in them. They would only use me to get to the money that came with.

"Let go of me you big oaf!" I shout, and slap Thor's hand hard.

It didn't affect him in the slightest. He just pulled me closer as I felt something poking me in my leg. I blush more and push away making myself fall off the bed. I hit the metal floor with a thud and pain fills my back as I wince. Making my way off the floor I limp to my small washroom. I put on bed clothes and wash my hair. As I exit the bathroom I was —Alone— or so I thought.

Two hands wrap around my hips and a lick up my neck. Making me jump I shiver and bite my lip. A soft deep chuckle making his chest vibrate against my back. I try to push or pull away, but it was too late.

To Be Continued...