8

As I stand in the washroom staring at my body. It was now a couple of weeks after the small accident and the small bump was starting to show. My appetite had grown quiet a bit and I think Thor is starting to notice. But this was not the first time I have been pregnant ever since the incident with slepnir I'll never be the same. Taking a deep breath I look towards the bedroom where my love was awake and getting dressed. Walking out to Thor I wrap my arms around his neck slowly from behind giving a soft gentle smile.

"Thor...I have something to tell you..." I whisper softly.

"Is something the matter dear?" He asks, gazing his blue eyes up at me.

"Y-Y-Yes... well you see-I'm..." I stutter, blushing wildly as I held him close.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek softly, "You're very adorable loki. So what is it you wish to tell me?"

Taking a deep breath I regain myself, "I-I'm pregnant..." my voice was hush and quiet as I closed my eyes.

Thor stares in shocked at Loki as he takes a big visible gulp. I can see his adam's apple bob up and down. Then the look of surprise changes to happiness as he scoops me up fast and let's out a shout of excitement, "IM GONNA BE A FATHER!"

I laugh as he held me close. Staring at me lovingly as I blush softly, "Yes you are now calm down my king."

He chuckles, "I must tell the kingdom and we must drink to celebrate!" He bellows loudly.

Laughing softly I nod my head and touch his cheek as we both lean in kissing gently. I was excited, but scared as I remember the note. Gulping I pull away from Thor as I shake. Fear filling me I had forgotten about the threat, because I had been drowning my days with Thor. Now a baby on the way. I rub my head as Frost-giants pregnancy's are faster than humans or Asgardians. We usually carry baby to full development within two weeks. Staring down at my small bump it had only been a few days and it was already showing.

Thor looks down and kneels down as he rolls my shirt up and touches the small bump with his finger tips. Whispering something as I blush in embarrassment. I stare down at the oaf as I smile gently, "Hehe. Don't worry it'll be here in a week or so."

Thor chuckles happily and pulls something from his pocket, "Loki... we've been around each other our entire lives and I would like you to marry me?" He holds up a gold banded ring as I blush and tears form. I felt like a petty woman as I gently slide the ring on my finger before the oaf pulls me down and held me close.

"I love you Loki. Our baby will be amazing when they get here." Thor whispers softly, this was the happiest feeling I have ever had.

"I love you too Thor and I can't wait till they get here..." I whisper softly, giving my love a deep kiss.

I pull away smiling up at Thor as he chuckles and rubs my shoulders, "Now what would you like to eat?"

I ponder in my head thinking before replying, "I'm not sure anything sounds perfect to me. I'm just hungry."

Thor nods and takes my hand leading me to the dinning hall where all our friends gathered and were eating and drinking heavily. Smiling at the sight I began thinking about the note and fear struck me like an arrow in a boar. I stare down at my plate feeling nauseated and got up. Moving as fast as I could to a nearby washroom I expel what was in my guts hacking and coughing.

Feeling a large hand upon my back I look up seeing Thor as he smiles kindly. Then hands me a small glass of water as I relax slowly, "I'm still not used to that..." my eyes stare at the floor as Thor chuckles as he leans against the wall.

I smile as the world seemed perfect now. Everything was falling into place as I rub the small bump once more. I was proud and I could see Thor was as well. This is perfect. I hope it will last.