6

Recap!
Loki's POV
"We know Silver tongue..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>
Now... Loki's POV
Staring at the Letter written in red ink fear shoots through me. Why did I get so scared? I'm a god not no low life peasant. Why am I scared? I...I don't feel so good...

The ground became blurry and black splotches appear everywhere as I feel my body becomes very light as everything went dark. The only thing heard was a *Thump* to the floor. Where I laid there no movement. As images popped into my head during my time of unexpected 'slumber' it was of Thor and I as kids. They were happy memories as I find myself wandering the memories. As I watch us fighting as kids.

Side by side Thor and I were inseparable. Lot's of my memories were with Thor. Until my teens where I made foolish mistakes. Trying to kill Odin and destroy Jotunhiem. My mind was clouded from anger, but now I seem mellow and excited to see Thor. I chuckle and a soft smile plays across my lips as I find myself waking to a worried King. Staring up at the blonde haired oaf my eyes widen as I stare at Thor.

"Loki are you alright!?" Thor shouts softly, he was trying not to alert the others. He pushes my hair behind my ear.

I chuckle and sit up rubbing my head, "Yeah. Just felt light headed is all You big oaf. Now help me up."

Thor lets out a hearty laugh and takes his hand entangling it with mine as he helps me up slowly. He wraps his arm around the small of my back as I blush softly. Gently pushing on Thor's chest I separate us and clear my throat. He looked confused and looks at me.

"Everything alright loki?" He asks softly

I nod my head as I tap my chin a bit, "Thor I'm not sure the ship will be happy that you chose me to be your 'beloved' husband." I put quotations around the word beloved as he looks at me and laughs.

"Loki! Don't you fool with me." He looks at me before I feel my back hit the wall as he pins my hands above my head as his voice became stern and serious, "You are mine silvertongue. If you ever try to leave I will find you and make that pretty mouth of yours scream my name."

A shutter runs down my spine as I bite my lip and shutter. My body feeling like jelly as I bite my lip blushing bright red. My eyes peering over to Thor who's eyes glow blue with power. The room was dark enough, but now I feel trapped. Opening my hands I gave in as Thor's lips began to kiss my neck as I blush more. Feeling my body become jelly as I lean in into him more.

Then suddenly I regain my composer and shove him away as if I was angry. Thor stares confused as he pulls me close, "Loki... what's wrong?" He asks softly.

I stare at him and gulps, "I-I can't talk about it excuse me..."

I go to dismiss myself only to be forced against the wall. Kisses being placed upon my neck and hands trailing down my back. I shiver and fight back the moan and warm feeling in my chest. Thor pushes against my back as he licks and sucks on my ear.

"Loki... stop fighting me... give in..." He whispers.

Finally... I succumbed to him and my legs became jelly. As the night was hot. Between the moans and bed squeaks. Thor and I seemed even closer than before. No longer did we feel so apart. I wanted to be closer to him. Wanting to be with him torn me in half. I was scared of what could happen, but now... at this moment. Wrapped in the large arms of Thor made my heart flutter. I trace a heart in the palm of Thor's hand as my head rests on his bicep.

I felt happy and smile as I look at Thor's face as I chuckle softly and close my eyes drifting off into a peaceful rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
Omg...
I'm so happy you guys have been enjoying this book. I'm over 6,000 views this is my most successful book and its heartwarming. Thank you all so much.

I love you my beautiful Avengers!
~❤️~