5

~Loki~
I wake up to Thor shifting in the bed. I groan softly my back aches in pain as Thor was rough last night. Dark colored love bites covered my chest and neck. I rub my head softly looking at the headboard seeing a hand print in it and a break in the wood. I chuckle softly I knew Thor lost control but I didn't realize how much control he lost. I go to stand up as my legs gave out and I fell. Thor woke up fast and looked at me worried, "Loki?!"

"I'm down here you big oaf do me a favor and carry me?" I ask from the floor

Thor chuckles and scoops me up and walks to my washroom. He turns on the hot water and sets me down inside. I try and relax in the warm water as my body still aches in pain. Thor looks at me as he looked proud almost.

"What are you staring at you oaf?" I asked Thor with a small glare.

Thor lets out a hearty chuckle, "Just staring at what belongs to me and no one else."

A soft tint of blush makes my face heat up as I smile, "I don't belong to you yet Bolt boy."

Thor smirks and rolls over in bed getting up to put his armor on.

I myself got up and walked to my washroom to clean up what he had done to me. I got in the showers letting the hot water cover me like a blanket as I enjoy the feeling of my back relax.
When I finished I removed the towel from its stand and walked out. My long hair not curled as water drops fell down my chest.
My room of course was empty since Thor had left. Sighing softly I get my normal armor on and grab a book walking out to dinning hall. Sitting alone like usual I began eating some bread and Milk while reading a new spell book. My eyes go acrossed the pages as I look up to see the drunken Valkiery walks in sitting in front of me. She reeks of the pungent smell of liquor.

"What do you want you drunken miscreant?" I state a bit bitterly

"You two are quiet loud in the bedroom you know that right?" She says, casually as she sips her drink.

My heart stopped beating as blush forms across my face. I look at my book, "What makes you think that?"

Valkiery laughs softly, "I heard everything. Every moan... gasp... and screams of pleasure that escaped you both."

I cast my eyes downward, "You have nothing to prove such things. It was simply your mind wandering..."

She smirks, "You're tongue maybe silver, but the Hickie on your neck says something else." She states.

I gasp and cover my neck with my hand as I stand up abruptly. I fast walked out of the room as I walk to the commoners restrooms to find a mirror. My eyes travel down my neck to a red and purple mark on my neck that looked like a bruise. Blushing I thought about the night as I use my magic to cover the marking on my neck. Turning I exit the rest room to see my oaf of a brother walking down the hall with Hulk. I shy away a bit scared still of banner.

Thor picks up on my shy away as he sends me a bright smile. I gulp and blush a bit as I rush back for my spell book as I noticed it was missing. Looking around I couldn't find it. Fear struck through me as I began searching for me spell book only to find it in Thor's room with a note.

"We know Silver tongue...."

To be continued...