2

Recap:
Two hands wrap around my hips and a lick up my neck. Making me jump I shiver and bite my lip. A soft deep chuckle making his chest vibrate against my back. I try to push or pull away, but it was too late....

~Loki~
"Thor stop. This is not appropriate brother!" I shout, trying to fight back against his power.

Thor scoffs as Loki grits his teeth together. Turning to face Thor he summons a dagger behind his back. Thor leans in forcibly kissing him. Loki goes to stab Thor in the chest as he caught his hand.

"Nice try brother

"Nice try brother. Stop resisting me you know you want this," Thor says.

His hot breath fans my neck as I tense up. He pushes his hips up slightly grinding his hard on into me. Gasping a bit I catch Thor off guard seeing my chance to get away. I cut Thor's hand with my dagger as Thor pulled away. I back away and go to run as Thor knocks me out.

~Thor~
Staring at Loki's body on the floor I sigh and pick him up. Laying him on his bed I softly run my hand over his hair. Loki moves a bit as he looked uneasy and unwell. His face contorted into a scared look. Tears began slipping from his eyes, It shocked me my brother hardly ever cries. The last time I saw him cry it was when our mother died and his cell was destroyed out of anger. Guilt fills my chest as I place my hands softly on his cheeks as his hands turn blue. He grabs my wrists as he began freezing my wrists.  I pull away fast as it burned.

Loki was in his frost giant form as his face was blue with markings. Slowly I leaned down kissing Loki's head as he began to relax. It seems like he hadn't slept in weeks or months. I know the feeling cause I hadn't slept for weeks too. Slowly laying down next to Loki. I wrap my arm around his hip and one under his head.

I didn't expect what would happen next. Loki began to cuddle into my chest. I smile. Not caring how others would feel about Loki and I if we ever became a couple. I slowly let myself relax next to Loki. My heart thumped in my chest as I began thinking about the possible outcomes of our relationship. The thing is though Loki has been the only person I have been after since I was 18 and taking the throne. I had all the girls I wanted, but something about Loki that attracted me to him. As Jane had told me before we broke up "opposites attract Thor. You and I are not opposites. Please now go Thor this already hurts me more than you."

Well Loki is like my opposite and I have been attracted to him. He's smart, mischievous, quiet, and he always ignores the touch of people. There is just something that makes him almost untouchable. I wanna just make him mine. He learns so fast and brave when he faces anyone even me. He shies from my touch most time especially, while allfather or Odin was still in power. Loki was scared of anything back then. He was kind of a baby till he was eight. He then began excelling with his magic courses. I tried magic, but I never really enjoyed it. It bored me to oblivion.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding you Loki all those years ago..." I whisper softly, as Loki moves.

I kiss his forehead as he grumbles softly. As I pull the green velvet blanket over us. I put my head on top of his as his breath blows on my neck. I shiver and pull him closer his pale skin was cold to my touch. I close my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up to find Loki was gone. The room was quite and deserted. I sat up and look around. A knock on the door is heard. I get up and walk over opening it to find no one other than Valkiery.

"Good morning," I say, my voice was husky from sleep.

"Good morning your majesty. the people wait for you in the dining hall," Valkiery states

"Oh I will be down, Umm... Have you seen my brother this morning?" I asked

"Yes he's studying again and hasn't come to eat yet and he said he wasn't going too." Valkiery states, she turns and leaves.

I nod and walk up to the study as Loki was in the chair. He looks at me and gulps.

"T-Thor?" He stutters, softly as I walk to him.

"Loki come and eat brother," I say

"I'm not hungry brother now please leave..." he replies, in a hushed voice.

I chuckle and walk over as I stare directly in his eyes. "Don't make me do it loki I'm not afraid to do It." I state sharply, Loki scoffs and rolls his eyes.

I smirk and rush forward kissing him deeply. He blushed and tried to pull away. I pull him closer as he quit fighting and gave into it kissing back just as deep. I feel his hands wrap around my neck as I pull him closer.

He slowly lets me slide my tongue in his mouth. He  lets out a muffled groan. I grip the chair with my hand as I put my hand on the back of his head. Slowly Loki pulls away panting as I smirk as he blushed.

"Come on let's go eat Loki... I promise no one will find out about this Alright. I care for you loki. Now please let's go eat." I say, in a smooth tone.

Loki nods blushing as I take his hand helping him up as I release his hand walking to the dining hall area. I smile at him as he stares at the floor with his cute blush on his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~He's so cute flustered~~~~~~~~~~