3

~Thor~
The dining hall doors slammed shut behind Loki and I as we enter the room. Making our way we get our food and sit. Loki sits across from me as he only took a couple of things. I could see bread and meat but nothing more. I sigh and turned to Sif who was drinking with Valkiery. I chuckle and began drinking my ale. Loki was silent staring at his food as Hulk shoves him a bit. He huffs softly.

Looking to a couple of ladies I wink with my one good eye. They blush and laugh as I smile. They walk over as they began flirting with me. What I didn't realize that Loki was getting upset. Until he slams his cup down and storms out. I got up and run to him, "Loki! Loki slow down!"

Loki turns down the corridor to his chambers. The door slams shut in my face. I gulp and knock, "Loki... Loki please open up..."

"Go away!" He shouts loudly, "Go flirt with the other ladies and leave me be! You're just toying with my emotions you oaf!"

I sigh and lean against the door, "Loki... please open up..."

—Silence—

"Please Loki I'm sorry...." I apologize

I sat down leaning against it. My back against the door. There was no movement only silence. Feeling guilt fill my chest causes my heart to bleed.

"Loki... I love you... please open up..." I whisper

The door slams open after a second as I fell in. Getting up fast I find the room in complete darkness. The glass was cracked and the room was cold. The door shuts behind me as Loki stood in his frost giant form sobbing. He cries much like a child. His red eyes travel to mine, "Y-You love me?"

Giving him a small smile I walk over setting my hand on his cheek. He sniffs as I couldn't resist it anymore. I lean close as our lips collided. Loki was shocked as I held him.

 Slowly Loki's eyes closed as he leaned into the kiss more

Slowly Loki's eyes closed as he leaned into the kiss more. The kiss became more as my travels up the cold skin leather of his back. I slowly pull away as Loki blushes bright red.

"Loki..." I coo softly

He looks up and blushes, "Y-Yes?"

I chuckle softly pulling him close to my chest, "I love you loki...."

He looks at me a woeful expression shows. He gulps and tries to say it only to close his mouth. I smile. I lean forward kissing him again. Slowly I found my body doing most of the work. Laying Loki on the bed. I pull from the kiss staring at Loki. She was shaking. Slowly kissing down his jaw to his neck as he let a soft moan escape his mouth.

I shiver from the soft noise as I blush. Feeling myself tense up as I began removing his armor and leather fast. His cool skin becoming exposed. Trailing my hands down his chest he gasps a bit.

His hand stops me, "We can't do this..."

"Why not? We aren't related," I look bewildered at him.

"We just can't." He pushes away as a bite mark shows on his neck.

"Loki..." I whisper as he opens the door to his study.

I sigh as I walk to the washroom I needed a cold shower. After everything that happened I could help but feel guilt fill my heart. Did I hurt him? Is he scared of me? Why does he always push others away?

I sigh and began washing down as My eyes travel to a dark blue leather book with gold writing. Walking to it I pull it down as a gold helmet is burnt into the cover. Looking slightly confused I open the first page.

Loki's Journal
"If you are reading this. Turn back now or I will kill you!"

I chuckle softly at the threat. I sat down and began reading as it explains how Loki feels about everyone. I sigh and didn't hear the door open from Loki's study as he stands there.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Loki shouts loudly.

I gulp and slam the book shut fast as I gulp, "I'm sorry..."

Loki walks over snatching his book away, "You big oaf those are my personal thoughts and feelings!"

I look away and down as Loki glares at me. He puts the book in his nightstand slamming the drawer shut as he puts a magic lock on it. Scoffing he lays down.

~~~~~~What am I going to do now father?~~~~~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey everyone the Nerdy avenger here I would like to thank everyone for following me! Also I have now hit over 50 followers

Hey everyone the Nerdy avenger here I would like to thank everyone for following me! Also I have now hit over 50 followers. Also shoutout to freckledqueen for her book Daughter of a God! I love it so much go and support her.
Also I would love to start a new thing! If you make fan art of any of my character I will publish them in my books and give you shoutouts to the creators.

Oh! Also shoutout to Mooumo for her getting me over 50+ followers. I'm so excited for all the support and votes from everyone. Anyway! Loki loves you all and see you next time!

 Anyway! Loki loves you all and see you next time!