Chapter 7

Niall's POV

Today we leave for the VMA's. I am really nervous about going to the states because Maranda is going to meet us their and see us tomorrow night after the award show. I don't want to see her. Is that bad to say? I am just nervous about everything. She is going to want the details about what has happened with me and Amanda. I just feel like I shouldn't be sharing them with her because its none of her business because its not her relationship.

"Niall, you okay?" Amanda asks me as we bord the plane.

"Yeah just thinking." I say say, sitting down next to her. She lays her head on my chest. I kiss the top of her head without thinking. These kind of actions have just become so normal between the two of us I never thought about them.

"About what?" She asks.

"If we are gonna win the VMA." I laugh.

"Oh c'mon, we all know you guys are." She turns around to face me. "

"Thanks for the bust of confidence."

"Welcome," she smiles, "now what is really bothering you?"

"I am just nervous I guess." I sigh.

"About going back to the USA even though you were just there?" She asks.

"Yeah." I lie.

'It will be fine, I promise. We will be heading home soon." She smiles, planting a short kiss on my lips before laying back down on my chest.

SHORT FILLER CHAPTER SORRY LOVIES <3