Chapter 10- Part 2

Unknown POV

Niall gets off the plane in LA with no problems. He has the driver take him to Maranda's house immediately. He takes out his guitar in the back of the car and makes sure its tuned. One the drives pulls up there and sees her car in the drive way, Niall gets out. He starts to strum on his guitar and soon the words flow out of his mouth.

Paint yourself a picture, something perfectly obscure

To hide away the messes behind your manicure

And all of my obsessing to find the perfect words

Sick of second guessing, I didn't mean to make you hurt

Didn't mean to make you hurt, hurt hurt

What do you say when your heart's not in it, your heart's not in it?

What do you do when you just don't get it, you just don't get it?

Where do you go when you reach your limit, you reach your limit?

'Cause all I know, all I know is

You are my only one, you are my only one

You are my only one, that's all I know, you're all I know

Break another mirror to keep away the stares

Of another guilty reflex, a reflection left in tears

And all of my obsessing, tell me what was it worth?

Guess I should have learned my lesson, I didn't mean to make you hurt

Didn't mean to make you hurt, hurt, hurt

What do you say when your heart's not in it, your heart's not in it?

What do you do when you just don't get it, you just don't get it?

Where do you go when you reach your limit, you reach your limit?

'Cause all I know, all I know is

You are my only one, you are my only one

You are my only one, that's all I know, you're all I know

Wake me, early I've been dreaming

Dreaming that I'm only, only good enough for me and no one else

So wake me, early I've been dreaming

Dreaming that I'm only, only good enough for me and no one else

What do you say when your heart's not in it, your heart's not in it?

What do you do when you just don't get it, you just don't get it?

Where do you go when you reach your limit, you reach your limit?

'Cause all I know, all I know is

You are my only one, you are my only one

You are my only one, that's all I know, it's all I know

You are my only one, you are my only one

You are my only one, that's all I know, you're all I know 

 By the end of the song Maranda is outside on her porch with tears in her eyes. She runs, giving him a hug. Niall picks her up and spins her around.

"I missed you princess." He whispers.

"I miss you too Niall." She gives him a kiss.

-

-

Amanda is still at Harry's place even after Julia has called her 3 times. Harry and her are catching up on 3 weeks of ignoring each other. She tells him all about what she was planning to do that day she walked in on him and that red head.

He then gets mad when she calls her a slut. Amanda stands up and walks away from the table so she doesn't break anything. She doesn't understand why they keep fighting like this. Then she remembers that day in her apartment when he was yelling at her. She thinks about how he said Niall didn't like her like that. She also remembers her saying she never wanted to get back with him.

Harry stands there, defending this red head who he was caught with. Amanda stands there, shocked about what she had just realized. She feels sick to her stomach and doesn't want to argue with anymore.

"Whatever Harry." She tells him, leaving his apartment. She walks into her making sure nobody is there before she cries. She slides down her front door locking it. That when it hits her. Nobody is coming to make sure she is okay. Liam has Dani, Zayn has Julia, Harry has the red head, and Niall has Maranda. She doesn't fit in with the group. She then thinks about Louis and how he doesnt have anyone. Maybe she should be with him.

She thinks about how she is always complain to the others about her problems. She thinks about how much she has lost her best friend since he has dated Maranda and since they started fake dating. Amanda grabs her phone which is ringing to check who it is.

Incoming Call from: Shawn.

She lets it go to voice mail then listens to it.

"Hello Amanda, its Shawn. I just wanted to let you and Niall both know what you guys are supposed to be out on a date right now but since neither of you are answering I guess it will be postponed. Call me back for another time. Ciao!" then the line went dead.