005 the job of the highschool host

Hey guys this is going to be a long chapter. Enjoy 😉 (f/s) means favorite shirt btw

~The Next Day~

(Your P.O.V)

Haruhi and I were walking to go to the rich school while I was wearing my (f/s) and black jeans and a beanie covering my hair. I am NOT wearing those banana dress to school that Kyoya sent me.

Haruhi was wearing her uniform of course and I rather wear the boys uniform than the girls
uniform.
We arrive at the rich school and was happy that I have the same class as Haruhi.

Except that the twins annoying me because we have the same class.

Haruhi and I are running late to go to the host club.

I don't feel like running but I have to for this stupid club. We went inside and see the host club that looks like a cafe.

It wasn't like this when I first enter the host club?

I'm so confused of what's happening until Tamaki hug me.

"(Y/n)! Where's your uniform,"yelled Tamaki.
"I don't feel like wearing it pervert,"said I.

"IM NOT A PERVERT,"

"Oh your right.........your a Prince Charming pervert,"said I smirking.

"NO IM NOT,"yelled Tamaki blushing. "Relax Tamaki I'm just teasing you,"said I tapping his forehead.

"But I'm serious, I'm not wearing my uniform, I hate dresses,"said I. "Hmm just what I suspected,"said Kyoya writing his "death note".

I twitch my eye and glared at Kyoya. "Don't tell me you have an extra pair for me,"I ask.

He smirked at me and walk up to me and put his pen on my chin.
"What if I do,"said Kyoya smirking at me. I blush a little because he's too close to my face.
Very close.

I looked away annoyed and Kyoya went back writing his black book.

"It's ok kitten, you don't look bad wearing a dress,"said the twins.

"I'm not a pet to play dress up for girls like you,"said I.

"Hey that's a little mean...,"said the twins pouted. Until they both grab my hands and give me an evil smirk.

"You better say sorry to us before we punish you,"they said.
"No," said I walking away from them and there face shock.

"C'mon (y/n) chan, you just going to wear it for hours,"said honey.

I sighed. I guess I have no other way huh, but thinking about it makes me want to barf.
"Fine but if one you guys are going to touch me, I'll bet you up understand,"said I.

They nod immediately when they see my dark aura coming.

"Well guys, the host club is open,"said Tamaki.

~Meanwhile~ 'host club in business'

"Wow~Tamaki I never knew you played piano or any instruments,"said a girl.

"Well princess~I'll always make music for you my dear,"said Tamaki while the girls fangirl.

I feel like throwing up now.

I'm here serving desserts or coffee for them with my annoyed face. And also the maid costume is too much.

The dress reach my knee thighs and too much makeup.

I swear I hate rich people who made it.

"(Y/n) chan~ can you bring more cake for me,"said Honey. I sighed and walked up to them.