Chapter 6: Finishing the daydream

*Claire's P.O.V*

Taking that shower was the best thing thats happened to me in the past 3 years. I've been more sane then I've ever been with anyone else. And I'm not insane, so obviously he's doing something right. I want it to stop but I don't. If it stops now then I wont have to live poorly again but I'd have to stay here. But if it keeps going, maybe I'll be able to get my life back together.
The funny thing id, I'm pretty sure Brendon hasnt never studied in the medical crap. His lid eis based around music. If were being honest I've never actually listened to his music, I just know who he is.
  I'm brought out of my thoughts when the water went a little cold, cursing to myself. I got all the honey out of my hair and off me so I guess I'm good. I turn the water off hearing Brendon mumble something. I grab my towel and dry off a little, stepping out of the shower.
  I turn around to see Brendon washing his hands also cleaning wash cloth.
"Brendon you good," he stares at me then shakes his head. "Yeah I'm fine just was cleaning up some....honey that I had on me," he explained.
"Lets head back to your room shall we," he gathers the wash and my clothes and we walk down the hall to my room. Brendon sets down my clothes and and nods to me before walking out the door.
I change into black leggings and a white shirt. I just realized I matched Brendon.
"You can come back in," I say putting the wet towel over the chair. He walks in and sits on the bed fiddling with his hands. He's been a little quiet since the shower. I grab my brush and sit by him on the bed, brushing my hair.
"Brendon," I say firmly. He jumps out of whatever trance he was in and looks at me. His brown eyes piercing mine. He lets out a soft 'hmm'.
"What's on your mind," I ask softly. He looks like he's fighting with his mind on what to say.
"Nothing, just thinking about music," he smiles. But the smile was forced, does he think I'm dumb.
"Do I look fucking stupid to you, what's wrong," I calm down once again.
"Look I really dont want to talk about it," he moves uncomfortably. I look at him confused.
"Why not, I mean do you really think I'm gonna go around telling everybody," I walk over to the desk and put my brush up sitting back down on the bed. "Now I'll say it one more time, what is on your mind," I ask firmer then last time.

*Brendon P.O.V*

What am I supposed to say. 'Oh I got a boner seeing you topless in the shower me behind you and I jacked off thinking about you in the shower.' I cant tell her that. Think Brendon think.
"Look I'm just worried that we won't get the music done in time and then everything is gonna be rushed," I lie partially.
She sighs and looks at me in the eye. "Brendon, we'll get it done There's nothing to worry about," she smiles.
"Claire I heard about how the treatment went earlier, and heard it was the best you've been great job," Sarah chimes in out of no where.
  "If spending an hour getting honey out of places it shouldnt be is treatment then yeah totally," she says through gritted teeth. "Why cant you understand that this shit doesn't work."
"Claire, it will work if you allow it to," Sarah sighs.
"I was 18 an adult, nothing yound about that. Nothing was telling me to do it, I did it on my own. I wanted to do it," she firmly says.
Sarah and I are taken back by her words. She wanted to do it. What if she wants to do it to me. No Brendon, she would never.
"Well, um, I will be going Brendon I want yout o talk to her tonight," Sarah says before wlaking out the door. Great, just fucking great I just finished my daydream about her earlier I dont need any more.
"Well I guess we have to talk...or you could sing me Miss Jackson like you said you would," Claire smirks. Oh Miss Jackson if only you knew how nasty it can get.
"Sure, whatever," I grab my guitar and strum the chords played. (You can skip over the singing part.)
"Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark
No one knows its you Miss Jackson
Fount another victim, but no ones gonna find
Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson." I finish Lolos part and strum chords.
  "You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now
You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out
But we're so lucky
Kiss the ring and let 'em bow down
Looking for the time of your life (no one's gonna find out)

A pretty picture but the scenery is so loud
A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown
But back away from the water, babe, you might drown
The party isn't over tonight (party in your night gown)

Hey
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Hey
Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway (hey)
I love her anyway (hey)
Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty, are you nasty?
I love her anyway

Oh,
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Oh
Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway

Way down 'til the fire finally dies out
You've got 'em wrapped around your finger watch 'em fall down
There's something beautiful and tragic in the fall out
Let me say it one more time (Tragic in the fall out)

Hey
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Hey
Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway (Hey, hey , hey)
I love her anyway (Hey)
Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty, are you nasty?
I love her anyway

Oh
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Oh
Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway

Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark
No one knows its you Miss Jackson
Fount another victim, but no ones gonna find
Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson

I love her anyway
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson
Are you nasty, are you nasty?
I love her anyway

Oh
When will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Oh
Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway."
I look at Claires face that is in clear amusement. I put my guitar up and look at her.
"So do you see why I took that as a sign," I laugh. She laughs along with me, then stops.
She walks over to me and bends down to my face lever.
"Miss Jackson is more then Nasty," she whispers before crashing her lips on mine.
I'm shocked by all of it but soon I kiss back. Our lips move in perfect sync. The kiss was soft and gentle, but also rough and passionate. Everything I'd ever thought bad about her floats away.
She moves from my lips and looks at me smirking.
"What about you Brendon...are you nasty."

Finally a new chapter hoped y'all enjoyed this...interesting chapter.

~Katelyn