Chapter 27: Good now we're making some progress

(Just because there's a time skip dont think nothing happened😉 especially on new years)

*Brendons P.O.V*

(January 14 11:00pm)
"Teamwork. Teamwork is one of the most important parts of a relationship. If I had never met Claire, this album would've never happened. Tonight at 12am, Death of a Bachelor will finally be released. We all made this possible. So I call this toast for a thank you to everyone," I raise my glass as does everyone else.

"To the best album yet," I laugh at the end. Everyone cheers to that and we take a drink. I pull Claire close along with Taylor after we take a drink, well not Taylor she had water.

"In one hour the music we created will be out for the world to hear," she rolls her eyes and I kiss the side of her head.

"Ok mom, dad, I have something I need to tell you," Claire and I turn our attention to Taylor. Fuck she's pregnant. "I just wanted to let you know that I have a boyfriend and his name is Danny," well she's not pregnant but now there's a source for pregnancy.

"I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant. But from what I've heard Danny is great kid," I haven't heard anything about him. Taylor comes up and hugs us.

"I have the best parents in the world you know," my heart melts at this. I guess I'm a pretty cool dad.

"I know I'm the best of the best," I say cockily making the girls roll their eyes. "Hey we're all gonna be stuck on a bus together for a month, next month so I'd watch yourself...I've been known to do pranks, right Dall?"

"Don't get on his bad side," he says with a shiver at the end making me laugh. Maybe I'm the crazy one. "Hey Bren, what's the set list?"

"We'll find out tomorrow at the meeting, we will be working our butts off for the next month on trying to memorise the songs," I say. Dallon nods then turns to Kenny.

"Hey Brendon, Claire, wanna play beer pong?" Kenny asks, causing me to turn in his direction.

"You up for it?" I ask Claire and she replies with a smirk and I small nod. I honestly can't express how much I love her. We stand at one end of the table, Kenny and Dallon at the other. We take it in turns, gulping down the beer in which the ping pong ball lands in.

The last time I played this, I was in high school, at a douche's party. I was a drunken mess that night. I literally slept in the swimming pool, on a huge inflatable beer bottle, half-naked.

I prepare my shot, aiming for the last cup on their side of the table. If I make this shot, Claire and I will become the ultimate champions against Dallon and Kenny. If that happens, I will never, and I mean never let the live it down. I point my right elbow out to the side as I take the shot. It spins around the rim of the cup. We all stare, eyes widened at the ball. Claire and I begging for it to go in; Dallon and Kenny begging for it to fly out. At last, the ball hits the beer, stopping its spiralling motion.

"We win!" I yell, punching the air along with high-giving Claire. Dallon sighs, sending me an evil glare as he chugs the remaining beer. I chuckle, walking over to the timer on the television. Ten minutes to go. I can't wait. Claire walks over to me and I place my hand around her waist. "Oh Miss Jackson, I don't think you understand how much you and what you have done means to me," I smile, pecking her perfect lips.

"I love you Brendon Urie," Claire replies, leaning her head on my shoulder as we both gaze at the timer. I look over to the couch, Taylor is messaging someone.

"I think Taylor is messaging her boyfriend," I smirk and Claire chuckles. Walking over, I dive onto the couch, looking at her.

"What?" Taylor asks, looking at the smirk planted across my face.

"Oh nothing, carry on messaging your boyfriend," I say, continuing to smirk.

"Dad!?" Taylor playfully snaps, placing her phone into her pocket.

I walk over to the mini fridge, grabbing a beer before looking back up at the timer. Two minutes. Wait, two minutes! "Guys, everyone gather 'round, two minutes!" I yell, hoping that everyone heard me.

Confirming that they did, everyone gathers around, staring at the timer which now reads thirty-seconds. As soon as it hits ten seconds, we all begin to count down. This is unreal. Never in my childhood would I have thought I would have published one album, let alone five. This is quite literally a dream come true.

"Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Zero!" Everyone yells, blasting confetti all over the place as Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time bursts through the speakers.

I swoop Claire up into my arms, placing my lips on hers. "I couldn't have done this without you Miss Jackson. You are my world." I state, going in for another kiss.

  Hey, alternated_universes here, so there you have it, a new chapter. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Don't worry, Katelyn will be back to write the others as this was just a one off thing, but how was it? Let me know in the comments below.