Revelations

The figure wants to show you something.

"I respect your desire to protect those you love, demon child. I will show you my face so at least you won't pursue me out of curiosity."

The figure lowers its hood and removes its gloves. You look at it in awe. You can't believe it. It was kinda obvious but still. You choose to Talk.

❤️>ACT
>Check
❤️>Talk

Your head hurts. You look around as you lift yourself off the golden flowers in the throne room. Flowey is hurt in the corner. You rush over to him and cradle him in your arms. One hand lifts Flowey's face so you can CHECK him.

❤️>ACT
❤️>Check
Flowey ?ATK?DEF
He's out cold but not hurt badly enough to put his life at risk.
He is filled with regrets.

What happened? You can't remember. Something's missing... Sans! Where is he? You don't see him anywhere. Oh God no. Where is he? You look around the castle for him whilst cradling Flowey, hiding him from any further harm. He's nowhere. You feel something wet slip down your cheeks. Tears. You were so scared. You are scared. Where's Sans?

"Urgh. What happened? Huh, Frisk, is that you? What's wrong?"

You look down at the flower in your arms. Flowey looks up at you with concern written all over his face. A vine reaches up to your face, trembling, and wipes your tears. You try to smile at Flowey but you burst into huge sobs instead.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa Frisk. What's wrong?"

You tell Flowey you can't find Sans anywhere. You tell him you're worried.

"You should be. Do you remember what happened?"

You think back. You do.

The figure wants to show you something.

"I respect your desire to protect those you love, demon child. I will show you my face so at least you won't pursue me out of curiosity."

The figure lowers its hood and removes its gloves. You look at it in awe. You can't believe it. It was kinda obvious but still. You choose to Talk.

❤️>ACT
>Check
❤️>Talk

You ask how another skeleton is alive when you thought Sans and Papyrus were the last skeletons.

"Simple. Your Papyrus is the last of those demon Surface Skeletons. As for me and Sans here, we are of the Abyss Skeleton race. We are plentiful. We are powerful compared to the rest of you demons," the figure replies.

❤️>ACT
>Check
❤️>Talk

You ask what their name is and why they are here.

"My name is Times New Roman Serif but call me Roman demon. You do not deserve to use my full name. After all, I am head of the esteemed Serif family of the Abyss Skeletons. My rank is similar to that of your King Asgore when he was still a king. As for why I'm here, I told you I was waiting for this moment but not for you demon. Use your common sense."

❤️>ACT
>Check
❤️>Talk

You ask Roman what he wants with Sans.