Chapter Eight: I'm Sorry

Holy heckling heckles I've been lacking updates \'-'/

-Your P.O.V-

I woke up from a dream less sleep. My eyes felt a bit sticky, I wiped my eyes and found dried up tears. I sighed, I let my head hit the pillow.

I look at the window and saw that it was nighttime. I look to the side of the bed and see that the alarm clock read "8:45 PM".

"Well.. everyone is mad at me now.. best not to go down there..."

I tried to fall asleep. I kept tossing I turning in bed for at least 30 minutes. I just gave up and stared at the ceiling. I go to get my phone that's on the dresser as well as some headphones and start blasting my depressing music playlist.

After an hour of listening to music I eventually turn it off and start reading a story on Wattpad. What can I say? Wattpad makes me feel better.

About five minutes into reading a fan fiction, I get a knock on the door. Ugh. I'd rather not face anyone right now.

"Go away," I call out.

"Please just let me come in," The voice says. I can't recognize it though. I sigh out loud.

"Fine," I sit up and turn my back on the door. I go back on my phone.

Someone enters the room and closes the door. The bed dips as the person sits down on my bed.

"(Y/n), please look at me," the familiar voice that is Brendon's speaks. I turn my phone off and face the one person who I didn't want to see.

"Um..listen. I'm sorry for yelling at you..I just didn't want you getting hurt. I want you to be safe.."

I look down at my lap, thinking of what to say back to him.

"..sorry..I didn't mean to do anything bad..it's just-" I sigh. He lifts my chin up with his hand.

"It's okay. Just..don't try to drink without my permission first. But please..I want you to be healthy, you need to eat. Don't starve yourself. I have food here that is low-fat that you can eat but that's the most il do, understood?"

I nod my head. He smiles and brings me in for a hug so I hug him back. After a minute or so, he breaks apart the hug.

"My other roommates should be here soon, you can stay in here for the time being or come downstairs. See you later, (Y/n)," He kisses my forehead and leaves my room, leaving me flustered and giggily.

"HE JUST KISSED MY FOREHEAD EEEEEEEEK! Heh..At least we are at good terms again,"

I decide to draw in my notebook for the time being.

I hear my name being called from downstairs. Wait..his roommates are here..which means..

"God dammit! Now I have to face people..I didn't really think this through.." I sigh loudly.

Since I have decent clothes on I really don't need to get changed. I fix my hair in the mirror, brushing it with the comb on my desk before heading down.