3

Aaliyah Pov

This guy named Kentrell was talking to me he had like dents in his forehead but they were cute dents you know ? Ha I know they don't even make sense but he was cute but I can tell he was a hood nigga

This guy named Kentrell was talking to me he had like dents in his forehead but they were cute dents you know ? Ha I know they don't even make sense but he was cute but I can tell he was a hood nigga . I never was attracted to those type of dudes . I was talking to him until some girl showed up and yelled his name " Kentrell fuck are you doing" Some girl said she had long black hair and his name was tatted on her face . She gotta be dumb as hell .

Kentrell got up from the lunch table

Kentrell got up from the lunch table . " Yoo Jania chill you tripping right now " he told her . " You got me fuck up you a hoe ass nigga talking this bitch that's not even cute " she told him while looking at me all stupid . " Bitch you don't eve-" I got cut off by Lexis . " Girl shut up it's not her fault her nigga thinks she's cute more than you go on , with all that bullshit I wanna eat peacefully bye stupid " she said . I wanted to laughed but I didn't I just got up and left and went out of the lunchroom .

Everybody was saying " oooo" and someone said " pussy " I wanted to cry I'm a cancer so I cry a lot ugh but I just miss my friends from Jersey I never had drama there I mean a little but I can tell this school was going be drama . Kentrell open the door " YOOO GIRL " he said while running after me . " You sure yo ass didn't run this far cause damn you walk fast as hell " he asked we both laughed . " Sorry about that ma " he told me . We were in the hallway talking hopefully his girl didn't come and I thought she was but surprisingly she didn't . " It's okay crazy girlfriend issues I get it " I told him all petty . " You petty I see , nah for real though come to this party please " he said all cute . " Fine I'll go " I told him . " Lemme get your number so I can text you the address " he told me . " Boy I know you lying I'll ask Alexis " I told him . He laughed " Damn like that girl ight then bye " he said and kissed my cheek and left.

He kissed my cheek I was getting butterflies but why he has a fucking girlfriend I'm stupid .

I was walking down the hallway ready to leave since they said it was half day " Ayoo ma" I looked back and saw Kentrell " You liked that huh "he said while winking at me . " Maybe " I told him while leaving , the bell rung and all the kids were living I met Antonio at the car he was waiting . I got in the car waiting for my brother Rocky he was talking to some girl this nigga was already being a fuck boy I see . " Nigga come on it's hot " Antonio yelled out the car to Rocky . Rocky told the girl bye got in the car . " Damn it smells like weed " Rocky said while looking at me . " Is it you ?" He asked . When Kentrell kissed my cheek he smoked weed before lunch so I guess he passed the scent to me . " Boy no the hell are you talking about Rocky " Rocky was trying to start with me and I wasn't having that .

" Aaliyah I know damn well you ain't being fast are you ?" Antonio looking through his mirror and asked me . " First of all I'm not being fast some guy came up to me and he smelt like weed and I don't even smoke that " I told him . " Ight that's fine I'm telling your moms though " he told me while driving off

We got out the car and walked in the house .

As soon , as we walked in the house Antonio screamed my moms name " LONDON " . My mom was sitting on the couch ..

" Baby why are you yelling " my mom asked Antonio and kissed him

" Baby why are you yelling " my mom asked Antonio and kissed him . She didn't even speak to me just all hugged up on him I was started to feel like she wasn't my my mother . Antonio kissed her back squeezing her ass and just looking nasty . " You know ima be hitting that later right ?" He told my mom . Rocky went upstairs while he was going upstairs he said " these niggas nasty in this house " . He for sure wasn't lying my mom was doing wild shit now it was crazy . " Anyways this girl smoking weed already London " he told my mom while turning his eyes on me . I rolled my eyes cause this nigga was stupid . " Is that true Liyah it's your first day and you being fast already ?" My mom asked me . I WAS HEATED AT THAT POINT how dare her ask me that she knows I'm a virgin and I never had a boyfriend I wanted to cry so bad my mom never talked to me like that . I started crying and sniffing up my snot " No I- just " I didn't even say all of it , I ran upstairs and closed my door . I was ready to go to the party tonight . " Aaliyah" my mom knocked on the door . " Open it now " she demanded . " No mama please leave me alone and go focus on that no jobless nigga " I told her .. I can't believed I said that . " NO JOBLESS GIRL YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE A ROOF UNDERNEATH YOU IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS JOBLESS NIGGA " Antonio yelled . " Don't be yelling at her like that Tony have you lost your mind?" My mom told Antonio . " Baby ima leave you alone but please talk to me when you get out . If you wanna go to that party you can go I love you Liyah" my mom told me while I heard her going downstairs .

I got ready and texted Alexis :

Me : You ready ?

Lexis 🤟🏼💜 : Yes I am bitch I'm down the street .

Me : Okay I'll be outside

Lexis : Bet😭

I went downstairs and saw my mom and Antonio on the couch " Lexis is picking me up right now " I told my mom . She got up and told me " Be careful we still talking about what you said but we'll talk about that later I love you " she kissed my forehead . " Okay bye I love you too " I said while walking out the door . " AND CALL ME " my mom yelled . " Okay I will bye mama " I said while getting in Alexis's car it was cute . " This is cute " I told her while closing the door . " Thanks boo you ready ?" She asked . I nodded and we was heading to the party .