25

Aaliyah Pov

" You got your stuff Liyah ." Ben asked me while taking my bag in his house I nodded and he smiled . Tee left back to Jersey and I was definitely not going stay with Izzy at his place . My mom still hasn't picked me up or text or called me I don't know what's up with her . Ben told me I can stay with him until I get back on my feet . I'm still doing school online and I have a job at Forever 21 in the mall I start tomorrow.

I nodded at him and grabbed my stuff from his car and went in his house .

" It ain't shit but I'll sleep on the couch you can sleep in my room ." He told me I nodded .

" Thanks again for letting me stay here you didn't have too ." I plopped on the couch .

He shook his head " Man you carrying my niece duh yo ass gon stay with me Yb just acting dumb right now ." He told me .

I nodded " True ." I grabbed my phone and called my mom she didn't answer I was starting to get worry .

" You ight ?" Ben walking to the refrigerator.

" No my mom hasn't called or text me I'm getting paranoid ." I told him he looked down and coughed .

" What ?" I got up and tilted my head.

" Liyah me and Boomer saw your mom in a abandoned house shooting up ." He coughed .

I felt my eyes starting to watered I knew my mom wouldn't do drugs . I knew she was depressed after everything that happened but I just wish she came to me .

" Man you playing stop playing with me Ben okay ? Okay ." I was freaking out walking back and forth .

" SUP BITCH!" Kd walked in the house eating some Hot Cheetos me and Ben looked at him crazy ." You told her huh ?" He looked at Ben he nodded .

" Y'all ain't help?" I asked them Ben sighed " She ain't want help she was yelling at us telling us to go ." Ben sat on the couch . " Sit down A." Kd grabbed me and helped me to the couch .

" I just hope she's okay ." I rubbed my stomach " She gon be ight ." Kd told me .

I nodded Alexis and Quando walked in I haven't seen Alexis ina min she did some foul shit and posted a picture with her and Kendra together . That shit hurt me deep because she knew what happen .

I didn't look her way and she frowned at me . " Y'all gone have to speak come on now ." Quando frowned at me I didn't say anything Kd slapped my arm .

" What I ain't saying nothing to her for hanging out with a enemy ." I scoffed .

" Come on A dont be like that please ." Alexis sat next to me and laid on my shoulder I smiled . I was happy and mad at the same time " Watch out ." I laughed at her she laughed back . " Y'all bipolar bro come on Ben and Kd." Quando motioned Kd and Ben to the back yard .

" Ima apologize to you for hanging out with Kendra after what happen ." Alexis looked at me I nodded . " Like out of all the people here Alexis really ?" I tilted my head ." I'm sorry I just wanted to get back at you ." She said .

" For what ?" I looked at her .

" For getting back with your best friend I know y'all was close but you basically forgot about me Tee ." Alexis frowned .

She wasn't lying it was true I did forget about her but only because she was always hanging up with Quando . She never gave me any attention and every time me and her would hang out she would never speak to me and always be up under Quando .

" Yeah that was a reason because every time we would hang out you would be up under Quando ." I told her she nodded .

" I'm sorry I was just very needy it's because I'm pregnant." She said I laughed " Bitch shutup you was like that before ." I told her she nodded .

Kentrell Pov

" I'm finna cum ." Cierra moaned out loudly . " eide that shit ." I grunted I felt the climax coming all I heard was her moaning and the headboard hitting the wall and the sign of her cheeks clapping from my dick .

" Yeah ima cummm ." She yelled and came I sighed and came in her and tried to take the condom up but I didn't see one on my dick .

" It's okay ." She smiled I shrugged and laid down ." I gotta go my boyfriend calling me ." Cierra pulled up her pants and grabbed her pants . I nodded and looked up my phone and saw the wall paper of me and Aaliyah, me and her had our tongue out with the middle flingsr up .

I chuckled I ain't gon lie I miss her but Joe made sense a few days ago because she was letting a nigga rub all up on her stomach and I ain't with that . She cheated on me with the same nigga and I'll be damn if she did it again .

" Bye ." Cierra kissed me " Bye mane ." I told her she mugged me and left.

I put on a black tee with grey sweat pants I went to my door and saw Ben shaking his head at Cierra I rolled my eyes at him ." You know your girl pregnant right ?" He told me while closing the door .

" That may not be my baby bruh." I told him Ben grabbed a blunt and sparked it .

" You bout dumb as hell slime you know Baby Joe always on some stupid shit that's your baby bitch ass boy." Ben told me .

" Say Ben you fucking her or something ?" I looked at him he chuckled .

" You dumb Yb why the fuck would I do that I'm out bruh ." Ben grabbed his keys .

" Nah say you fucking her ?" I yelled at him a little bit I don't know what's wrong with me I was tripping hella.

"Nigga no ! Why the fuck would I do that !" Ben yelled at me I nodded and sighed ." My bad bruh ." I told him he nodded .

I looked at the Tv and my mouth dropped " Ben look ." I pointed at the tv
.

.