17

Kentrell Pov

" What kind of flowers she like " Quando asked . " I don't know nigga ima just buy her some roses " I grabbed some red roses and some chocolate " What you gon buy Alexis " I looked at Quando . " Shit some Daisy's" he grabbed some flowers . " Lemme get some chips her ass don't like chocolate " Quando grabbed some Takis .  We payed and left and went to the park .

We saw and Alexis and Aaliyah sitting down I ran up behind her and had my hand over her eyes " Man who the hell is -" she turned around and punched me " You scared me nigga " she was mad . " Whatever here " I gave her the roses and chocolate and kissed her " Ima take here real quick forgive Quando " I told Alexis she rolled her eyes . I took Aaliyah to my car and got in and got the box . " Man Kentrell can I open my eyes now this better not be a set up "

" Shutup ight close them I apologize for messing with my ex me and her are done on god I want us to be happy and be together I want you to go on tour with me " I told her , her eyes were still closed. " Okay I'm still mad but I'll be fine " she said . I mushed her head " Shutup ugly " I took her hands from her face and open the box I got on my knees " Yo ass should be lucky I'm on the ground cause I got these pants on " I laughed .

" This is a promise ring and I promise ima make you happy and I promise I want you to be mines forever , I'm sorry mane for everything I did . " I slipped the promise ring on her finger .

She smiled and laughed " Man you so corny " she laughed . She hugged and kissed me I heard Alexis screamed " QUANDO OMG HOW MUCH THIS COST" she was running around the whole park .

We walked over to them " Damn you crackhead " I told her . " Leave her alone " Aaliyah slapped me " Mane why you gotta touch me for ?" I asked her she rolled her eyes. " Anyway so we going on tour in 3 days everything packed? " I asked Alexis and Aaliyah.

" Yes nigga " Alexis was sitting on Quango"s life . I rolled my eyes " Shutup ugly ass " I told her .

"Anyways we out " I dapped up Quando . Aaliyah and Alexis hugged I flipped her off . " Bye rat " she rolled her eyes me and Aaliyah walked to my car and got in . " Lemme see your hand " she gave me her hand . " Soon you finna be rocking a wedding ring " .

" Hashtag this nigga lying your honor " she laughed .

I slapped her thigh " Damn Kentrell " she whined . " Exactly be quiet " I was rubbing her thigh . She mumbled something underused breathe " What was that ? Don't make me slap you again " I had my hand on her thigh. " Okay stop I'm sorry " she grabbed my hand . I laughed " You talk to Tee yet ?" I asked her . Even though she hated me I still wanted Aaliyah to fuck with Tee that's been her bestfriend for years . " I sent her a long paragraph she never responded hopefully she will " .

" She will mane" I was still rubbing her thigh . " Takes time "

" Thank you Kentrell for being with me I'm honestly in love with you I really am sorry for everything I did to you , I'm happy with you and I'm here for you if anything " Aaliyah told me . I kissed her I love her so much .

" Stop apologizing it's ight shit happens I'm
in love with you too "

Outta no where I heard tires screeching

" BITCH ASS LITTLE BOY" I heard someone yelled.

Then all I heard was 10 shots coming through my car .

I ducked down and heard Aaliyah say " KENTRELL" I honestly didn't know who got shot until I looked down and saw blood coming through my shirt I was shot in my stomach .

I kept on closing and opening my eyes .

" Kentrell please stay up don't die on me and your baby " she cried .

I was praying to god hopefully I make it especially if Aaliyah is pregnant with my kid .