16

Aaliyah Pov

" You ight ?" Kentrell asked while rubbing my back " I'm fine I'm just sad " I told him while wiping my eyes . Was it true that Kentrell only wanted me cause I'm easy and cause I let him do whatever he wants to me . Tee is right honestly " You think I'm easy " I turned to him .

" What the hell is yo ass talking about ?" Kentrell yelled at me . I jumped " Im saying you think I'm easy cause I let you hit the first day and I let you cheat on me and hang out with bitches that JUMPED ME " I yelled at him while walking upstairs.

" The hell are you talking about ? Your dumb ass was just saying earlier you didn't want us to argue now you wanna argue I'm out mane " Kentrell grannies his keys ." Text me when you done being a dumb ass"

" Fuck you and I'm not texting you" I slammed the door at him . I slouched down and started crying I just needed someone to talk too . I was going call Izzy but that just wouldn't be right I went upstairs and went to sleep .

Kentrell Pov

Aaliyah ass is tripping I don't even think she's easy I love that girl she don't even realize that I'll die for her . She mad at me for reason " Hey babe " Bre kissed me . Yeah I know I shouldn't be with Bre but Aaliyah wanna act stupid so ima act stupid back . " Don't babe me while you hanging with oops Bre " I grabbed her neck and kissed her. " You know I'm trying set them up for you stupid " She kissed me back .  " I don't need you to do that I'll see wassup with them when I'm ready " I told her .

" I'm trying to help but okay K " Bre sat down on the couch " How's you and your girlfriend " she rolled her eyes . " I don't wanna talk about that bitch right now " I told her .

" Bitch? uh oh " She said I rolled my eyes " Shutup come here " I grabbed her and she sat on top of me " Wanna go on tour with me " I licked my lips . " Tour ? Hell yeah how long " She asked . " 2 months " I kissed her neck .

She moaned " Damn that's a long time what does that mean for us " she looked at me . " That you my girl ? " I told her . " What about Aaliyah" She asked me . " Fuck her " Yeah I only said that to make me feel better Aaliyah gonna be my #1 forever .

" Okay K " Bre said I picked her up and we to the room I'm finna lay it down on her .

Tee Pov

" Really Tee all of that " Izzy said while shaking his head

" Really Tee all of that " Izzy said while shaking his head . I feel bad that I told Aaliyah that but she chosen that nigga over me . " Shutup Izzy she did me dirty " I rolled my eyes .

" She be doing everbody that love her dirty " Izzy shook his head .I felt so bad for my cousin cause he loved Aaliyah so much and he was so happy to be with her . " I'm sorry Izzy "

" It's cool I just want her to be happy" Izzy got up and grabbed his phone and called his homies .

I rolled around on the couch thinking of how long me and Aaliyah had been friends since we were kids I wasn't going throw out our relationship for that dude . But I'll just hit her up and when I'm ready I texted my friend Bre to see what she's doing .

Me: What's your ugly ass doing bitch ?- Sent

Bre💖: Bitch with my ex I told you about lmaoo - received .

Me: Pick me up I'm bored 🤣-sent

Bre💖:omw -received

I got dressed and Bre pulled up " Hey bitch " Bre said . " Hey girl where's yo ex at " I told her while looking around . " He at the crib with his friends " she said while driving off we got out the car .

Bre walked up to some dude and kissed him as soon when he turned around I saw Kentrell I was shook . " That's yo ex " I asked Bre " Nah he my man now huh ?" Bre asked he turned his head .

" Can't be because he was just with my bestfriend " I told her . She looked at me fast " Aaliyah?" She asked me . " Yup " I grabbed my stuff and walked outside ." You gon tell her " Kentrell ran up on me "YES THE HELL " I yelled at him.

" You a snitch " he said . " And you a bitch ass nigga cheating on my bestfriend " I rolled my eyes . " Who a bitch? " he got up in my face . " Watch out " I walked to my Uber .

Bre ran up on me and outta no where started fighting me " Get that bitch Bre " Kentrell yelled I was beating Bre ass she was on the floor covering her face " BITCH DONT PLAY WIH ME YOU HOE " I dragged her across the yard . " aight ight chill " Kd broke it up. I kicked her in the face and went to my Uber

Who the hell she think she is turning up on me ? Not me I ain't even do shit ..

" Man the niggas had that girl fight me Aaliyah " I told Aaliyah while we was laying on her bed .

I apologize to her because I loved her and she's always going be my bestfriend .

" I wish I was there she would have got stomped it on " She told me . " I know yo crazy would have I love you bestfriend I'm sorry about me saying that shit " I told her . " I love you too I'm ready to go back to Jersey truthfully " she was eating croutons.

" Why the hell you eat them stink ass shits " I gave her a petty look.

" They good Izzy picking you up ?" She asked me .

" Yeah his depressed ass " I told her .

" Depressed what you mean ?" She got up and looked me .

" He's been depressed ever since y'all broke up " .

" Thought he was happy with his girlfriend "

" Girl they broke up why you want Kentrell though he don't even treat you good " I know she was going get mad at me but oh while someone gotta let her know .

" Man Tee I don't hear this right now " she rolled her eyes .

" But why I'm trying tell you that man don't care about you " .

" Tee shut the FUCK UP damn yes he does he was there when I get jumped he fought bitches for me and where the hell where you and your cousin no where to be found " she yelled .

I honestly wanted to punch the fuck outta her so bad .

" Aaliyah you know how dumb yo ass sound this nigga was just fucking his ex not giving a fuck about you , now you mad because I'm telling yo ass the truth " I got up and grabbed my stuff
.
" Okay just leave Tee get the hell out my house ".

"I am stupid ass " I got up and went downstairs

" If that's your nigga why is he taking Bre on tour and not you " I yelled . Her face widened and I slammed the door . I'm done with her she came at me for no reason cause I was telling her the truth .

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS 😭

SO SOMETHING GOOD GOING BE HAPPENING BE READY 😊